Bearded lady dwarves!

LOL you are proud you have 26k posts on a forum…

I wish Regular and Dark Iron Dwarf Ladies get this feature too.

5 Likes

26k posts?

That’s my achievement points XD

Absolutely that would be good too.

6 Likes

First is to decry “pandering”, second is to insult? You’re not generating a good public image of yourself.

4 Likes

Oh my bad 13k haha

blizzard has never, in its entire lifespan as a corporation, even alluded to the fact that they don’t want as much money from everyone as they could possibly get.

1 Like

You mean people that acknowledge basic biology lol

5 Likes

More like “You’ve already been booed off the thread, and decided to switch over to an alt you’ve never used before to make it seem like more people agree with you?”

Edit: I do really like these threads, though. It really helps pad out my ignore list. All the roaches come out of the woodwork for these and show who they really are!

7 Likes

Folks, keep your BINGO cards, we’re going for blackout now!

3 Likes

yeah Tolkien, now it’s your fault.

Not even the right thread for this sort of thing. But sure, let’s bring the gender debate into this… not. Seriously, if you’re here to inflame, then just turn yourself back out the door please.

3 Likes

Because I know some knucklehead is going to rage about it being Woke… I will deal with this preemptively.

No. Your wrong. Your being stupid. Stop being stupid. Dwarven Women have had beards since the 1990s.

Warcraft Adventures had them. You are irrelevant. So is your claim. Pick your battles better in the future. Goodbye.

Edits made for higher quality picture.

17 Likes

Hey,fuzzy you getting one? I think I would :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Holup… we’re referencing Lord of the Clans here?!

Oh boy here we go. So I made the thread to be excited about the new thing coming out and we got the trolls coming out the wood work.

If you have issues with bearded ladies, respond to me… I am a bearded lady.

I already have one irl but I am going to make one. :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

I’m just answering a pre-existing comment.

You didn’t have to reply.

It’s funny you’re accusing me of derailing a thread, and you do the same yourself.

Seriously maybe don’t be a hypocrite

2 Likes

I miss the days when trolls actually tried.

/yawn

1 Like

Im going to make one and boy I hope they can be Druids or paladins.

2 Likes

Druid be fun! Rock bears.

1 Like

Well, I am now definitely going to make a female earthen with a beard. I’m going to walk around assaulting all of the poor little snowflakes’ fragile senses.

I wonder if they’ll need a safe space?

6 Likes