Bearded lady dwarves!

There is a quest with a referenced to a bearded lady in wow.

Go up a few comments.

4 Likes

They donā€™t have to, they just want to. Deal with it or donā€™t, nobody cares.

11 Likes

it just seems like an odd decision to make, honestly.

4 Likes

My dude, theyā€™ve already told you in so many ways that if this bothers you they donā€™t care if they get your money?

Your Lord and Savior Metzen is back and thereā€™s still female dwarves with beards. Feel free to be on your way anytime.

8 Likes

Iā€™m only subbed for Classic. I hardly played DF at all.

thats probably a good idea.

2 Likes

I like how a woman with a beard is ā€œwokeā€ to people. I have a beard and I am a woman. Born a woman, am a woman, have kids. I just shave it off rofl. Hair grows right out of my neck.

Guess Iā€™m a monster!

13 Likes

when did blizzard ever say this? was it part of the expansion announcement today at blizzcon?

lol I ainā€™t shaving mine. I want to get mine long enough to braid and stick a flower in.

9 Likes

Most women have at least a few scraggly whiskers that they need to pluck every once in a while. Itā€™s a real ā€œwomen donā€™t have FACIAL HAIRā€ kind of moment :rofl:

When they didnā€™t backpedal on bowls of fruit when people threatened to cancel their subscriptions, and instead put in gay centaurs and dragons.

Hope that helps, Mr. Sea Lion.

5 Likes

ā€¦and blizzard wonders why the player base continues to dwindle.

5 Likes

yeah i dont think that was about something like this, but ok.

also blizzard never said they donā€™t want peopleā€™s moneyā€¦

Oh mine is full fledged beard. LOL

I have some conditions though that cause the extra hair but still.

For what reason? Itā€™s a customization option. If you donā€™t like it, donā€™t use it.

10 Likes

What makes even more sense is Alliance having 3 different Dwarf racesā€¦ I donā€™t know that Iā€™m that interested in Dwarf-craft. :confused:

4 Likes

Fair but least they did make these dwarves a neutral allied race so the horde get some dwarves!

Hopefully they add in more allied races going forward to help balance things.

6 Likes

You got 1 post on the forum and thatā€™s your first post?

Also hate to break it to ya (actually, no I donā€™t), bearded lady dwarves been around for years along with bearded ladies.

5 Likes

BINGO! I have BINGO!

5 Likes

lol oh yeah bring out the bingo cards.

1 Like

Yeah, because thatā€™s what people are really here for. Not for the gameplay, but for a place free of the terror of female facial hair on fantasy races.

You guys are really bad at inference and implication. Itā€™s no wonder you think that franchises like Star Trek and Star Wars have ā€œsuddenlyā€ gone ā€œwokeā€.

Like the new South Park episode that seems to be all the rage for people looking for talking points, where Cartman rails against inclusive female characters, driving Kathleen Kennedy into an escalating pattern through insane amounts of harassment? Cartman is the bad guy and always has been. Hope that helps!

4 Likes

imagine getting so triggered over women wearing a beard lol. guy go have a xanax.

12 Likes