Bearded lady dwarves!

For Maw’s sake, why are we still going through this? It’s done, it doesn’t directly harm anyone, move bloody on!

6 Likes

I bet. A rock tumbler is so much fun! It’s amazing what some boring old rocks turn into.

2 Likes

No one understood Dr. Kervorkian and his art work which to some was greatly disturbing but to others his artwork was hauntingly beautiful.

1 Like

They have nothing better to do I guess?

I’ve never seen anyone this obesessed with a thread before.

3 Likes

I remember one we had we tumbled that came out this almost clear smokey grey color with looked what looked like rib cage .

1 Like

I had one once it was extremely noisy back then kept me awake all night I had to give it up. I love it should get another an place it outside to make the gators mad :smiley:

2 Likes

well someone replied to my post, so i replied to them.

That sounds pretty. My favorite piece was just this boring old semi clumpy clay looking thing. Tossed it in the tumbler and it was actually pink rose quartz granite with amethyst and smoky quartz inclusions. But raw, the thing looked like the most dull bit if dirt you could imagine. It didn’t even really look pink til we polished it.

1 Like

But you keep saying the same things over and over, people have pointed out different things that you’re choosing to ignore and for what purpose?

“I don’t understand why” ok we get that. Some folks explained their interpretations and their views but ultimately, it’s their game, it’s been part of the lore for a long time (with proof scattered throughout the thread) and it is what it is.

6 Likes

Ours has it’s own little shelf out in the garage. But, the darn drive wheel snapped so I gotta find another one. Ours is from the 50s lol. Grandpa gave it to us.

1 Like

my view is that the money and resources spent on this design choice would have been better spent in other areas of the game, such as developing more end game content for people to enjoy.

That’s a treasure in itself right there.

I think ours was sold off years ago at one of the many yard sales.Never saw it after about 1986.

1 Like

And that’s ok. Everyone is fair to have opinions etc even if I don’t agree with them.

My opinion is that it was a nice little touch and that it’s already developed etc so going forward they can have more stuff added in etc. It looks like it’s set up to be an interesting next expansion or expansion saga as it be so we’ll see.

I will enjoy playing my bearded lady and if you don’t want one that’s ok too.

7 Likes

I like tungstenite agate,found near the great lake area with those colored bands . I wonder if i can get colors that close for an dwarf.

2 Likes

I think they’re intentionally(?) overstating the time/resource impact of adding one customizable feature to one body type.

3 Likes

Is this still going :dracthyr_hehe_animated: Beard talk truly is the The War Within

4 Likes

“My thoughts too.”

Time to rekindle the hobby!

I’m also totally dwarf lady bearding it up next expansion. Hanging the teeth and bits of bones of my enemies from the braids. That’s shield maiden protocol.

2 Likes

lol indeed XD

There are no winners, only losers…

1 Like