Bearded lady dwarves!

This is the best thing to come to the game hands down.

10/10 happy dwarf here.

8 Likes

may i ask why you say that? i don’t understand why.

So I can be the great bearded female dwarf I’ve always been destined to be.

8 Likes

sorry but why would you want that?

1 Like

Why wouldn’t I want that!

2 Likes

He’s legitimately trolling.

10 Likes

i had just never heard of anything like this before, wasn’t sure why people wanted it.

I’m making one day one. Just gotta think of what class to create.

4 Likes

Lol, once upon a time in a game of long ago called Everquest, bearded women dwarves lived and breathed their grand adventures donning these majestic trophies. Their bold pixels fluttered in the wind.

Never forget.

8 Likes

Not Blizzard understanding Dwarves better then Amazon Studios

3 Likes

Isn’t this “bearded body type 1”? Or is it type 2?

1 Like

i had just never seen it to begin with, so it wouldn’t be something i could forget (as i never knew it in the first place).

I don’t think they’ll be available day one. :frowning:

Sounds like we need to go through the storyline and hit exalted with them first.

6 Likes

Oh yeah, allied race. Well, whenever I have them unlocked.

4 Likes

lmao tenchar

1 Like

Well, here I think I have complete my objective to bother you and why are you here talking nonsense about the thread, however it is a result of what you need, what really has to be big like its old days and not for an inclusive quota of a company that is only its own interest and money through statistics. and numbers.

Which shows how he wants WoW to shine what is needed in Warcraft and Azeroth.

That is why I say that Mezten did what had to be done for WoW, a true Warcraft game and not that expansion that did nothing more to add to the boredom or go to the classic servers.

You mean bearded body type 2 person of below average stature.

How do you know shes a female? could be both males

They are both, although I would also like to have that treatment for male body ID Number is for undead for necromancer appearance.

I would accept more if it weren’t for that garbage from Amazon that made father and son Tolkien roll over from the grave, but get that garbage out of my sight.

Even so, Tolkien already said before that that in his books both genders wore beards.

how the hell do “stone” people grow hair?

1 Like