Bear tank = dumpster fire

More emphasis on thrash spam…eww :frowning:

Can we combine Ursocs Fury bubble and Raze?

Honestly I really miss Natural Order’s Will. I wish they would just replace Reinforced Fur on the talent tree with Natural Order’s Will. idk why so many other legendary powers made it into the talent tree but that one didn’t, it was my favorite.

1 Like

Sure, I’m guilty of doing something, that is not the same as what the other person said, it is also not good nor bad, but I’m sure guilty… Of something…

Face it, nothing you say has any value. You’re an ambulant contradiction, you just love to be wrong about everything, to be proved wrong, make mental gymnastics and going backpedals saying you never did what you just did.

But you’re a person, helping to make this thread relevant/bumped/alive. So I’m guilty of replying to you and keep this one going. LOL

Hmmm, sounds good so far.

It is…. It’s maul.

Nope, no toxicity here. Pot meet kettle once more

And …

Well, you and Grizzle should get along, seems you both love to be wrong. LMAO

You clearly “played the game long enough” right? LOL

Well, seems you don’t know the game or Blizzard as good as you thought.

This is what I ran as well :frowning:

Right, I meant talent wise. Do we have enough points to not sacrifice too much survivability to make this happen (hello berserk bubbles again).

Exhibiting behavior that you deemed toxic by suggesting someone stop posting. Regardless of your reason for asking them to stop posting, you said that simply suggesting someone to stop posting was considered toxic behavior.

Which you were guilty of doing. Robbing the rich and giving to the poor, you’re still robbing.

Oh look, it’s Grizzle saying stupid things again.

3 Likes

Yes and as predicted Resto druids are already talking about how this tuning will make their class unplayable in 18-20s because they are nerfing resto and improving guardian.

Guys this thread is more of a dumpster fire than bear tanks.

That is all.

Oh right, uh…druid tanks suck, buffs plz.

2 Likes

Imagine being someone with moral standards so low that you believe that asking people to be on topic and to follow forums rules is a “toxic behavior”…

Imagine being someone who believes that asking to be nice and follow the rules or leave the topic has any moral resemblance with people saying “if you’re not good at the game, don’t comment and leave the forum”.

It does not matter how much you tried, any decent person will instantly know you’re wrong and what kind of person you are. The reason you struggle to understand that these things had no resemblance is because you lack basic moral principles to actually understand the huge difference. Someone that straight-up lie as you do obviously will not get it. I would be surprised only otherwise.

Asking people to be on topic or leave the discussion has no resemblance with saying that people that are not “good enough at the game” should leave the forum. The first is a GENERAL RULE applied to everyone (be on topic or leave), and the second is pure elitism (“if you’re not as good you have less value” fallacy).

The reason you can’t understand the huge difference in someone asking someone else to follow a general rule (be on topic, follow rules or leave) and someone who demonstrates pure elitism behavior, is because you lack basic moral standards. That is also why you lie so much.

Since I have no reason to keep pumping this thread, I will for now on totally ignore you and the absurd amount of stupidity you say. You can keep being this crazy antagonistic person, this is not health for you anyway, but you do you. If it depends on me, you would be speaking alone for now on, since there is not a single thing you ever said here that was not obviously dishonest, and I don’t get along with dishonest people, sorry. Good luck to ya.

Yeah if you like being shoe horned into mid-level keys and non-viable in basically all high-end content.

1 Like

This is some next level deflection lol

Did you, or did you not, ask someone to stop posting in the forums?
Did you, or did you not, say that even suggesting to tell someone to not post in the forums is toxic behavoir?

The answer is yes to both, I can link them again for like the 5th time if you’d like

All tanks have options to change their specs, monk and pallys can heal too. All others can dps to so your solution is just play another spec, class is totally irrelevant to the topic. I have been playing druid and guardian/feral spec since Vanilla, I should not be forced into playing resto etc. due to balancing issues. Even in current state I would have at least pushed to 2400 or 2500 io but just much more difficult than other tanks. The potential changes for guardian albeit positive do not address core problems that much.

1 Like

Speaking as a healer doing pugs: if I have to spend all my time healing the tank, I am not healing the dps nor doing dps myself. The expectations for healers in higher keys (+15 or more) is that the healer has to focus more on healing the dps & doing dps and less on the tanks, because tanks are expected to be able to (mostly) take care of themselves.
I’m not going to sit here and say that every single bear tank I’ve worked with in the last months is just a bad player. It’s gotta be the class.

1 Like

So the tuning they did fixed nothing and we are still a dumpster fire…

1 Like

You do realize we can all see your mythic key progress that shows you dps on your druid. It clearly shows you haven’t tanked any keys, let alone over 15

I hope your not refering to me cause ive done PLENTY over +15

No, I was talking to grizle.

I’m in agreement with you on the dumpster fire. Other than resto, druid is pretty much across the board bad. Guardian seems the worst.

1 Like