Be demanding. Whatcha want in 10.0?

can sum it up in one word

“fun”

there is no design focus on ‘fun’ any longer, it is just what their metrics tell them will happen for participation if they tie a reward into the main power progression

we say ’ balance grind around fun without burnout, make anything questionable optional and for cosmetic rewards only’ and bliz says ‘how much grind will you endure for that carrot if we tie it into your dps/hps/mitigation or a massive temporary quality of life improvement?’

just a huge disconnect, it is because they base it all around data driven metrics - true great designers can identify a good game and design it to be broad appeal and fun, bad designers just make stuff based on metrics and overall can’t figure out why things are going downhill

but bliz’s wow division doesn’t really attract the best talent these days as it is on decline, the best devs go to other games in the same corp or they do another company

declining games don’t have the best pay or bonuses or many ways to make a superior dev rich

2 Likes

Cross faction guilds/play since you obviously can’t fix faction imbalance.

No more borrowed power, I want my class to be complete without some janky piece of gear.

PvP gearing from WoD.

More fun and fewer systems designed to keep people playing for the sake of keeping people playing (time gating/loot boxes)

No loot boxes, get lost with the alt conquest boxes. Let me pick what piece of pvp gear I want to send my alt. Respect my time!

Professions that actually matter imagine being able to craft and sell gear that wasn’t useless as soon as a raid came out.

1. Dye system.
  2. Random open world events. Have like once or twice a month an envasion on a capital city by random empires on Azeroth.
  3. Vanity gear with vanity slot in character bio.
  4. Mount abilities. Utilize the enviornment with mount abilities.
  5. All flying expansion.
  6. Zone bosses with continent achievement rewards. Give me a reason to see the old zones again.
  7. Jumping puzzles.
  8. Bounty Hunting for random npc or players. Place NPC in cities and towns where guards will pop and groups are needed to achieve capture or kill.

So much stuff they can do. Anyways any of thos stuff above would be a start.

Boob slider.

New classes.
More Specs.
New Allied Races. (Naga Elf/Cristal Dwarves/Gilblins/Panteras would be LOVELLY).
New RAIDS.
Less M+ content liability.
More options for Talents, and a more elaborated spec tree.
No more expansion borrowed skills.
More CUSTOMIZATION.
I came back to the Horde just because I got positively surprised on how they worked on new customization for my Nightbornes. I LITERALLY have one for each class and thinking about working on new ones for the upcoming specs/classes.

• A cottage to keep my stuff.
  • A living dynamic Azeroth.
  • Flying back home.
2 Likes

No more borrowed power.
No more unnecessary systems.
No more time-gated requirements to further the story.
More talents.
More customization.
Year round holiday transmogs.
New classes.
New playable races, especially the covenant races.
Class skins.
A Neutral faction.

1 Like

A system that allows people to buy gear with currency instead of relying on luck then apply that system to Raiding, PvP, and M+.

Allow storyline based on Rep, with immediate access to all storylines.

Solo content (Mage tower).

More frequent class balance.

Unkill BGs.

• No more Sylvanas
  • Flying at the start of the expansion, no strings attached.
  • No more borrowed power
  • A new mail class
  • New race+class combos iex; NE Pally, don’t give me that “muh lore” bs.
  • A secret questline that eventually turns Baa’l into a mount, that can fly like the unicorn mounts
  • No more censorship
  • An unlock for being able to use chromie time to the new max level if you have another character at max level.

I would like all BoP items looted in all previous expansion content to become BoA. Would be a major boon for helping get good mogs on alts.

MoP frost bomb. The one where you could detonate with fire blast.

Literally just want PvP gear balance… like just shorten the iLvl gap between Honor & Conquest Gear so battlegrounds aren’t trash fires to play.

If they fixed i’d never complain about anything again

I have my gear but that doesn’t even matter, if enemy team outgears my team or vice versa, insta win/loss before game even starts, that’s not fun for anyone.

1 Like

The biggest one for me would be that borrowed power is earned from all parts of end game. You could get every single conduit, memory, ash, cinders, etc from whatever you are doing. Be that daily quests, raid, pvp, ‘new form of torghast’, etc.

Don’t timegate the story.

Templates in pvp with customizable stats. Rewards from honor and conquest are cosmetic gear, mounts, pets, whatever borrowed power stuff.

I want a complete rework on all classes, and the cc system.

PVP is a bit tedious when you are spam cc’ed, and only got 1 trinket every 2 minutes.
And this meta playstyle is so trash.

Remove item level. All purples at max level have same amount of total stats. Gear has unique set bonuses only active in the type of content it was acquired from. M+ sets, raid sets, open world sets, not really sure how it would work in pvp as I never pvp so I don’t want to speak for them. Make it so it’s not about increasing your ilvl but about getting cool sets that work in the content you prefer. Then no one has to run other content they don’t like either.

Will gnomes get prehensile tails or little bunny fluffs? Or mechanical tails?

yes.

all the options. :face_with_monocle:

A new development philosophy.

1 Like

go on. what’s the philosophy?

I want that Blizzard stop creating new classes, new spacs, new allied races, new dungeons, and tons of items and mounts, and start making a good game with what it already has.

Goes the saying:
Great minds think alike, though fools seldom differ.

And the obvious criticism that will follow makes its point clear.

1 Like