BDK nerfs. why?

Hey, that’s awesome news. My Blood DK is going to have 4pc tomorrow and the previous iteration of the nerf on the 2pc was a huge buzz kill.
I love seeing how much I can get away with pulling when I’m playing solo on my tanks. DRW is a huge boost and keeping it up as long as possible is a lot of fun for me.

Why even do M+ after 20

You get your dungeon portal. The gear stops upgrading after 15. There’s no benefit to it other than apparently being outraged.

You still don’t know how it works.

As a BM hunter main, I know I get benched if tank does more dps than me. That’s all I need to know about how it works.

Sorry mate but dk is way overtuned as a tank in both M+ and Raids, you can’t argue that a nerf wasn’t warranted

You are already wrong.

And you still don’t know how it works.

Poster above mentioned MDI made them (blizzard) look bad.

Did a quick click and skip of this years’ so far and the tanks are…dk red, dk red, dk red, dk red…and dk red.

and some crew to break it up was dk red.

So that jest ain’t so tin foil based as I see it.

There have been all tanks (except warrior) represented this season on MDI.

Season 1 and Season 2 was all about Vengeance and maybe Guardian.

Fixed it for you.

As a filthy casual, good thing I couldn’t care two monkeys about tier sets. :hear_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

Warriors have been in both season 1 and season 2.
Didn’t see them this MDI cuz I didn’t watch it all.

But you didn’t see a single Blood DK in both season 1 and season 2.

does not help that BDK was dealing far more dmg overall than the third dps spec they took (usually rogues/demon hunter).

Even if the rogue was most likely just focusing on single target priority in aoe but yeah