[BCC] Community Council Dart Board

Giving the benefit of the doubt that the 3rd bullet point is even true?

1. Dual Spec, because who the hell cares, just do it.
  2. Removal all layers from all servers, effective Tuesday.
  3. Open up free transfers off of the mega realms.
  4. Embrace Chaos.
2 Likes

ive read your discussion about battle chicken. id like to suggest what seems to be the obvious solutions. they should just squawk either on summon or on first attack.

the painpoint of chicken squads is all the hoops you have to jump through to get them to proc. i dont think many people are upset with engi being so powerful, it was my profession choice before chicken meta was a thing, so im fine with chicken buff stacking (as long as its from each party member, not self stacking like people did pre-nerf), but in order t oget it to squawk you have to suffer any offensive move from an enmy and have the chicken be summoned and attack it. the issue seems to be its still not a guaranteed squawk (i’m at like a 50/50 proc rate on the pre-hydross elementals, and that should be the easiest place to proc it) and they have next to no health, so if any aoe happens, the chicken just dies before it squawks (this has happened a lot as well).

It’s also frustrating for the rest of the raid to tiptoe around chicken squad while they squawk.

i suggest just letting them guarantee a squawk on their first attack or on summon.

Same-Faction Battlegrounds and More in this post here Kaivax mentioned several of TBC’s “goals” I think imo pretty clearly (they werent pvp specific). It’s also been said a few other times throughout Classic’s history that they’re trying to stay true/authentic as possible while still navigating modern issues. Thats why I have mentioned the 3rd bullet point and typically my posts reference that philosophy in some way or another.

Then they should have removed layers, never implemented boosts, and implement queues and actual transfer restrictions to prevent the game from being ruined.

10 Likes

This is probably the worst possible fix I could imagine. You are basically just making it a world buff at that point and no one will want to be anything but gnomish for chickens. Please don’t make content trivialized with stuff like this.

1 Like

Adjusting this a little bit:

1. Realm populations and dead factions.
  2. Realm populations and dead factions.
  3. Realm populations and dead factions.
  4. Realm populations and dead factions.

Thank you Sixxfury for being open to post in the swamp pits. Here’s what I think is the crux of the server issue - they opened up free transfers from low pop servers and then within the next week so many more servers became low pop. So if they could just update the list that would be amazing.

I’m sure they must be aware of how much rage Blizz generates by making us pay to fix their dead server issue. We should never have to pay to fix a problem just to be able to keep playing the game. There’s no other business model where the customer has to pay to resolve a broken service. Every other issue is secondary until this is resolved imho.

4 Likes

how is the way it is now literally any different? in fact theyre more like world buffs right now than they would be with my suggestion since you actively have to go out of your way to get squawks…

Because atleast with a hoop to jump through, it dissuades some people from using it (it is easy to get squawks btw, just people don’t know how). If there was an instant squawk then everyone would be forced to do it by their raid leaders and we would be back to the problem of world buffs.

Why make content easier by adding buffs to the dps. It doesn’t make sense and I dont want content trivialized more than it already is. It was one of the reasons that made classic so unsatisfying.

1 Like

the fact that you think this would trivialize content speaks to your current mastery over said content.

classic wow is a solved game. if you want challenging content, theres plenty of other games that offer raid tiers that are not 15+ years old with the answers already given to you.

anyways i guess thats probably why youre posting on a forum alt. enjoy your evening.

Nice strawman.

The community has been discussing things for years. Lizzard is not listening. Creating a PR middle man means absolutely nothing and we all know it. It creates a way for them to listen even less, in fact

9 Likes

yey the PR Peon wants some sugestions…

3 Likes

They’ve combined realms where you could be Nöcht-ashkandi but a Nöcht-Thunderfury could also exist side by side

That is your opinion which I disagree with. Don’t pretend that you’re representing us when you say garbage like this.

5 Likes

Holy lord.

You ask for the playerbase to have a voice and for the devs to listen to us and try and mold the best game possible… and this dude goes out and is trying to do that and this is your response?

You deserve a crappy game. Honestly. How absolutely disgusting of a response.

That’s what you took out of his entire post. That you’re jealous he got on the council and you didn’t. My god. Absolutely disgusting levels of entitlement.

6 Likes

We need a direct connection to the devs, not some middleman afterthought that tries to portray their opinions as the community consensus.

2 Likes

you that this existed before right? like 4 times if im not mistaken, all failled guess why ? they didnt even tried to listen. What makes you think they will this time ? (realy hope not cause of some crap that I saw in that forum) if they realy want to comunicate theres already a forum. reddit, twitter, youtube etc … thats just a PR move everyone knows it

4 Likes

Tell them to reduce cost of PvP gear massively (both honor and arena points), make previous season set available through honor rather than arena points, either revert the 0 rating start to 1500 or get rid of arena rating requirements on shoulders and weapons or reduce the requirements severely.

For arena to be competitive, players need to be on an equal playing field and that can’t be achieved if you make it takes longer than the season even last to get the gear required to be competitive at a high rating. It’s impossible to catch up with those who are already far ahead because you start each seasons behind.

This isn’t original TBC, most people don’t want to spend hours upon hours grinding for something that isn’t new.

6 Likes

Less points per week than BC because rating is lower across the board with everyone starting at 0 instead of 1500.
And a much shorter season2 than original BC…

Yeah, catching up is tough. Accurate points.

5 Likes

That haven’t been mentioned:

• Allowing PVE > PVP server transfers for those that already have max level toons on those PVP servers. Having alts permanently stuck on servers you don’t play on, absolutely sucks
3 Likes