Battlegrounds MM is terrible

I’ve played way too many games tonight where the enemy team has 2 healers and we end up with 0. Thanks for the L Blizzard

4 Likes

The state of the game in general is garbage. Lol not just tonight and not just because no healers que up. This is a train out of control on fire and off the tracks. Blizz does not care about parts of its game. They pulled the rip cord saved themselves and trolled the player base. And the guy in charge still has a job. So if you like paying a monthly fee for someone to troll you…you are in the right place!!

4 Likes

End game PVP is a total mess.

Its so bad its just laughable in nearly every regard.

But low level pvp doesnt matter they said

Level out of the bracket they said

Max level pvp is much better they said

They said stuff

8 Likes

It’s quite a bit better than leveling battlegrounds, yes.

4 Likes

something something highschool girls stay the same age

Yeah what a joke.

Even when I queue solo I get teams with no healers and the other team has healers, makes 0 sense.

Blizzard math

Be a good sport, play again!

Nah.

51-59 bgs are better than level 60 bgs. Its much easier to keep your character close to the avg ilvl using the AH, some boas, questing/dungeons.

Once you hit 60 you have a long hill to climb of being useless while you farm out the xp. Its so terrible now due to the upgrading that I stopped after my first toon hit 290ilvl.

No way was I going to go through that on other characters so once i hit 60 I just started a new on that was already close to 50.

Theres a reason why. I just started back in S4 and healing is absolutely brutal. Its not fun. Health bars move insanely fast and you get GCD a lot. DPS are king kongs atm.

Its like that all the way leveling. DPS power is way out of control.

Godspeed to anyone who is healing in this mess.

3 Likes

my suggestion would be to roll a healer then you’ll always have at least one (warning in this age of whack a mole healers die ALOT)

A whole few hours.

2 Likes

No.

Your honor gear needs to be close to 7/7.

It takes 15k honor to even have a complete set. Then you got to level them with probably at least that or more. Thats a lot more than a few hours.

Either way, its a lot of game time where you are just basically useless and a free kill. Its sadomachist to enjoy that game play. 15 years ago when I first started, I could bear it because I wanted to see what its like with good gear.

I cant and wont do it anymore. Thankfully DF will have a new mode where you dont have to hate yourself while getting geared w/ shuffle normalization.

1 Like

No, it isnt.

1 Like

I mean you can lie all you want but no one is farming 20k+ honor in a few hours. Its silly to suggest it.

You get like 700ish honor FOR A WIN in a bg. thats already 30 wins. 15m avg game length. Roughly 8 hours IF you win them all. Double that to 16 hours if you go 50/50.

Stop lying.

Oh and thats just basic honor gear. Then you get to sit in a queue begging for an rbg to take you at 280ish ilvl when most in the queue are at around 290+.

3 Likes

I’ve done it several times this xpac.

Make your own group, I do.

1 Like

And it never took just a few hours because thats not mathematically possible even if you win every game.

2 Likes

It isnt though.

Some people say the earth isnt round. Doesnt make it true. Just because you can type out the words doesnt make it so.

Its literally impossible to farm 30k honor in a few hours. 700ish honor for a win. Even if you win every match thats like 50 matches. A lot more if you win 50/50.

You are just bad at math. Its ok though. Not everyone can add simple numbers.

It’s not that bad if you are playing alliance, I am almost full honor gear and I got to 60 , 4 days back. I play couple of hours a day if that

1 Like

Approaching 10 hours. So not a few hours.

Either way the point isnt valid anymore because DF they will be normalizing shuffle (I am assuming none ranked as well) and you can farm honor/conquest there without being a punching bag.