Battlegrounds are Garbage

I am hijacking this thread for eye of the storm awareness .

Please remove the quick match version of eots and put in the rated version with flags that you can cap.

Ty.

2 Likes

They can merc if it’s that bad.

lvl 60 twinks farming lvl 60 non-twinks. Maybe the conq geared twinks should be put into their own bracket?

lolololol

I support this. it would destroy queue times but it would also (in theory) group players of similar experience together making random BGs more enjoyable.

WOW PVP is at its worst it’s ever been.

They have been in dire need of MMR for along time.

People have begged for it for years.

They give the same LIP SERVICE as always change nothing.

You are doing nothing more then flagging a dead equestrian they are going to FIX NOTHING just like always

Use to love WOW PVP would play 8 hours pvp none stop then the Horde unbalanced happened large groups of good pvpers went Horde been garbage ever since.

BLIZZ don’t care about battlegrounds they won’t even go in an patch the Bgs that are currently broken.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/upcoming-changes-to-the-ashran-isle-of-conquest-and-wintergrasp-epic-battlegrounds/875455

To be fair. They took away the alliance mage’s cc. But horde mage keeps theirs. Which was the imbalance to start with beyond flower favoritism.

Also everyone cries about faction imbalance I think removing merc mode would help even them out. Push horde back to 20m+ ques. Keep their low il players out of alliance teams.

1 Like

The Alliance’s mage’s CC wasn’t a CC, it was a free heal for the Horde. And:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/905-ptr-changes-updated-february-23/875072/8

The point of the poly was to give you time to get there and wipe horde but hey looks like the kb is gone now so who knows.

That may have been the point of the polymorph, it was not fit for purpose and was counterintuitive.

“I know, I’ll sheep my foes to wait for my allies to reach and defend me but before they do I will heal up all the enemies to full in a couple of seconds so they have to fight them from full health!”

and

“Ah, I see these heroes are trying to protect me. Let me sheep the people they’re fighting. Wait, why are my friends at 50% health and the enemies at 100%???”

e: to be fair, does sound like real Alliance mages

Didn’t happen. Long queuetimes have never resulted in enough faction switches to make a difference.

I really don’t think we have enough details to know how upcoming changes to PvP gearing will play out for new alts or casuals. They told us when originally saying “PvP vendors” were coming back, long before we had many details about shadowlands, that PvP gearing was going to be like wod PvP gearing. And it was nothing like it, after a lot of players had subbed because “honor gear” was back.

Look at upcoming “valor” upgrades for mythic+, which don’t resemble valor programs of the past. The only casuals they will help are those who shelled out for enough gold to buy a keystone achievement.

1st of all IMO 50% that enter a BG do not do the objective they just swing their sword. my fix to get people to play in AB is have 3 NPC guards around the capped flags like the AV GY’s what’s your opinion ? = more easy to recap.

can we have a LF-PREMADE = 5 man, icon button ? personally man i see 50% of people in the BG do not even do the objective. they just freeforall attack thinking this is how you BG.

my idea to help save AB BG. have 3 NPC guards when capped like the AV gy’s the 3 guards help you repop call in help and recap intime because the thief has to kill, 3 NPC guards also. what do you think this would help revive ABBG ?

i didnt know it was dead, is this really a thing?

i see people saying im under geared i qued for AB all 15 allys stood at the front gates and just let the Horde cap all 5 just to get 164 hps IMO its been dead and or dieing . and AB gear is great gear the shoulders the belt the boots .

thats pvp overall, if you’re getting gear from casual play then the pinnacle of your experience will be getting stuck at 200 ilvl while ranked players riverdance on your face.

peak levels of disgust.

1 Like

dont worry in 9.1 we get wod gearing which will help make things more balanced

The gear canyon never should’ve been allowed to be this bad. I could see if we were looking at new-60 gear vs end of expansion gear, but it’s literally new 60 vs patch 1 gear and the gap is wider than insert mom joke here between the two.

How the heck did this go live?

Thought randoms was for fresh 60s to grind honor for unrated gear?