Battleground Holidays and Realm Adjustments – March 10

I love how hostile you get at a statement that’s not even against your stance lol.

So my low-level alts will go from a 1 minute queue time to a 2-3 minute queue time? I think I’ll live. Enjoy :grinning:

4 Likes

East coast > West coast

2 Likes

Hostile at having to repeat whats been said 5 times in the same thread? Sorry, I just assumed people read the posts first before making accusations like “a lot of people are complaining but not saying why its a bad idea”.

I guess general ignorance annoys me. First displayed by Blizzard’s lack of understanding of what a change like this will do. Then further evidenced by your own understanding of just how troublesome of a change this creates for your alts, as well as everyone else’s.

7 Likes

I’ll live. Stay mad :slight_smile:

1 Like

Stop wasting time posting if you have nothing worthwhile to contribute to the topic at hand.

2 Likes

it is an amazing idea

3 Likes

I’d rather not play in BG’s with a ton of BR players. Why can’t they just have their own battlegroup. The language barrier is real.

4 Likes

Calling people ignorant and unable to read is apparently “worthwhile” dab dab dab

Thank you for this change, Blizzard. It’s closer to the spirit of vanilla WoW and one step away from having server-only queues. Twinks stay mad forever.

7 Likes

I only see twinks and horde mad so I’m 100% ok with this. In fact make server only bgs and I’d be exstatic.

10 Likes

You’re repeating what they said already alright, but what I havn’t seen is a strong argument for why they’re a bad thing, twinks will have longer waits, in exchange we can have something more akin to a community of pvpers and people MIGHT actually have a chance at recognizing people. I will GLADLY take a longer wait for my twink if I can have real pvp like it was back in vanilla (battlegroups) so you can keep beating that dead horse of “but twink Qs” but that’s not a very convincing reason IMHO.

4 Likes

so alliance Qs will go from 2 secs to 5 big deal this change is a good thing

6 Likes

Alliance queues for sub-60 will get worse the further outside of primetime you go, ending an hour or two earlier than usual. 60s will see pretty much zero difference whether you split the battlegroups or not, sub-60 is negatively impacted by the change.

This is why it’s bad compared to leaving things as is.

6 Likes

This will severely effect the lower brackets, the queue times will be a disaster. The queue times on both sides are perfect at the moment. There is no way Activision thought this through.

10 Likes

Don’t hold your breath. You and everyone else will still be a random in a sea of randoms. The only way what you are describing may have happened is if bgs were server specific from the start, and that’s already an impossibility to implement given the massive faction imbalances on some servers. The real pvp that you are reminiscing and hoping for is long dead. The min/maxers have seen to that. Blizzard is just finishing things off with changes like this.

5 Likes

The only reason im playing Classic right now, is for twinking. I can guarantee i will not be playing classic if you mess up the twink brackets. Absolutely no reason to change the lower brackets what so ever.

EDIT: let me rephrase this… i will not be playing Retail, shadowlands, classic or anything. cancelling subscription.

17 Likes

Good change, Blizz. Next step server-specific battleground queues?

8 Likes

What makes that impossible? Do these servers not have 10 people? I’m on Stalagg, so I’d know - it’s possible, and a great idea. Would naturally balance said servers, too. You’re crying a lot, so in objective terms please explain how this is a bad idea. Not just because it negatively affects you and you want to cry.

6 Likes

Can I have your stuff?

Because creating 6+ hour queues for one faction is not an acceptable change to make when people are paying money to play this game.

3 Likes