Battleground Exp Locked workaround. Exploit?

But none of that is what I was originally talking about. I was simply wondering what the exploit details are and if it is bannable or not?

1 Like
  1. its a secret that isnt a secret.
  2. not so far but i only did it a few games last month to flex with my dh.

Well apparently the people who do it in the 20-29 bracket get mass reported. Might explain why I haven’t seen one in a long time.

that’s hilarious. twinks reporting twinks for twinking lol. 20’s are for the most part all the garbage griefers from the old twink brackets squished into one level.

2 Likes

there ya go

On honor level 1 players that don’t even have a pvp trinket with completely maxed out gear and 5 people in coms

:muscle: :clown_face:

5 Likes

you think everyone under level 59 is a new player? in bgs under level 60 players aren’t segregated by honor level. thats only at 60.
dont have to sync to play my level 59 toon in the 51-59 bracket.
you dont know how any of this works do you?

1 Like

You literally cheat in low brackets to abuse new players, simply because you’re not good enough to bg at max

That is what you do

Get over yourself

5 Likes

Yep they sure do even had a whine thread about it on xpoff

dont have the time or urge to do any of the pve required or the rated content. i understand this is “the game” but i’d rather just log in and pvp.
so would most of the playerbase who cant play wow for 5 hours a day every day. i have 3 60’s all in max honor with a few level 1 conq pieces. its not enough and i dont want to spend my time in game doing things other than bgs.

2 Likes

But you have the time and urge to cheat in low level bgs. got it kek :rofl:

5 Likes

OH NOES SOMEONE IS LEVELING SLOW

if you think about it, me staying one level is better than leveling with everyone else. imagine having to fight the same overgeared player from 10-59 for weeks instead of just 10 levels.

a little appreciation would be nice

Yikes dude. Just yikes.

4 Likes

Reporting someone for abusing an exploit is not wrong, if you dont like that 20’s can get games via free to play write to blizzard your thoughts. Considering they have attempted to fix the exploit over and over again I doubt its intended. Either play 20/50’s like everyone else or get lost.

At least 95%.

2 Likes

creative use of game mechanics

1 Like

If it’s creative use of game mechanics and not an exploit why don’t you post how to do what you are doing in chat so we can see?

1 Like

Because it’s bannable lmao

2 Likes

A debuff that looks like a bandana is XP off. A debuff that says XP in a pinkish/purple box is “XP reduced”. Also, if in 20s and below you will encounter “Vet Accounts”.

20-29 bracket has the “Vet Account” players. Players who got BIS for level and let their sub expire. Its not an exploit. You can play for free on toons level 20 and below.

There is no code. If someone is in group with a player with XP off, they get their XP reduced. It was implemented to thwart twinks from carrying leveling players in dungeon/island runs in BFA. Its not an exploit.

I’m not talking about vet players (this character is on a vet account btw). I’m talking about getting the 95% reduced experience gain debuff into a BG then constantly refreshing it’s 5 min timer by being in combat. Typically lvl x9’s do it.

2 Likes