Battleground Exp Locked workaround. Exploit?

Hi! I’m a very long time player, since I was about 13 and I turned 31 not too long ago. I was wondering Blizzard and I would really like a blue response to this but we’ll see if I get one, if you all are aware of the “exploit” that allows exp locked toons aka “twinks” to get into BGs normally locked to them and have full use of all of their gadgets and gems etc. I’m not sure if I can get banned for this but doing some digging it seems it’s a macro code that confuses the games exp bar that allows this to happen. Are you aware this is going on and if you are is it a offense that will get you banned? Thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s massively reduced not fully disabled. Most twinks will, though, tramsfer a toon about to ding to a vet or starter account capped at 20 due to free to play.

Least from my understanding that’s how it works.

3 Likes

I just make disposable twinks like this one . If you xp exploit 20 twinks get their panties in a bunch and mass report you .

2 Likes

You say that like it’s bad thing.

3 Likes

thats not how it works

Have I misunderstood how it works? Can you explain it a bit better for me?

1 Like

They used to use a macro yes . Now from what i gather they use a 2nd account with the xp off to get the debuff . But dont count that as gospel they keep changing it.

Regardless of whether its considered bad, you must admit it is somewhat funny when you think about it. Lvl 20 twinks are reporting players who are using an unintended workaround to get into a different queue, while they themselves are doing the same thing for the same reason just in another way, to get queues. I highly doubt the lvl 20 trial cap was meant to be used as a means to prevent leveling indefinitely, while at the same time becoming geared, and changing the queue you get put into either.

On a side note, there will likely always be some way back in that they haven’t patched. I remember seeing someone using the full experience cap glitch when i was leveling a while ago(not the 95% debuff).

6 Likes

ITT party syncers who can’t win the bg fair and square so they exploit to beat up honor level 3 people to get an ego

6 Likes

why is it only appropriate to out gear your opponents at max level and not while leveling?

8 Likes

they know believe me, they just don’t care =S and they are never gonna fix it nor ban them

2 Likes

You’re literally just looking for any reason to make what you do look ethical. You’re literally exploiting to dominate players who’ve never pvp’d in their life.

7 Likes

The game being balanced for level 60 for one reason. I’m sure I don’t have to tell you that in the 20 bracket especially most times people die it’s due to an aimed shot taking all or mostly all of their health. I’m sure you already know that though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I love it when that happens

happens at 60 as well. the number one pvp stat is stamina at every level.

looks at the arena forums

hahahaha

1 Like

The game is intended to be balanced at 60 weather it is balanced or not, they do attempt to balance it. At level 20 there is 0 attempt to balance PvP.

3 Likes

True. In fact blizzard actively makes it worse by constantly buffing hunters over the years. The upcoming talent system will no doubt elevate them to a new level of god status.

1 Like

The current concept seems to be that having bad gear and a bad playing experience because of it is the only thing that will inspire players to get on the hamster wheel at level 60.

Another attitude I have run into (talking general population, not necessarily PvPers) is that having gear is an unfair advantage over players who have decided not to bother even marginally gearing their alts.

Kind of like…

So gear does matter.

I agree with you druid. Gear makes a huge difference and makes even more of a difference at low levels than high levels. Yes you may be outgeared by a class at 60 but more than likely unless it’s a tank spec it will not have more than 2x your HP and in MOST cases it won’t be able to 1-hit you unless you are in quest greens and they are in max gear. Twinks on the other hand are much more scaled in favor of beating up lower people and farming honor.

1 Like