Battle of Darrowshire (Raid) Quest not working?

I tried to complete this quest the other night and we ran into a problem over and over. The quest worked fine with davil spawning, then killing horgus and davil dying after. Then Redpath spawns and thats where we had our issue. We were constantly fighting the mobs on the road that spawned and on the hill on the right side, by the road. We spent about 20 minutes killing the Bloodcaller mobs and the quest mob never spawned. Redpath was alive and mainly stood between the road and the right side hill. After 25 mins we backed off and decided to restart. Got out of combat, switched to a new layer and started the event with the same results.
Maybe we were doing something wrong or needed to wait longer, i dont know. Im open to suggestions but this felt like it was very buggy.

4 Likes

Same thing happened to my guild

Seems to be working now. Guy is moving around finally

Has anyone been able to successfully complete this quest? We fought mobs for 40 minutes and Redpath the Corrupted never spawned. Captain Redpath never died.

3 Likes

Bump, can we get a blue response please, it has been two weeks and no word yet.

2 Likes

Bump. We just made two attempts, each lasting over 15 min. Carlin Redpath is bugged in the Northeast corner of Darrowshire.

2 Likes

Looking at some of the comments on WoWhead, it seems like there is a bug and that the first raid to do it after the weekly server reset will have it working correctly. It is the raids after that that will have the bug where corrupted Redpath doesn’t spawn and it won’t correct itself until the next server reset.

1 Like

If the first guy dies it endless spawns blood guys, you’ve failed but it won’t notify you

1 Like

Bump this bug

Did this last night confirmed still does not work. Really annoying as a bears bis ring comes from this dumb bugged quest.

Same. Corrupted Redpath doesn’t spawn. We sat there killing things for 15-20 minutes waiting.

Any word on this @Blizzard?

Can we get some updates on this?

This quest is not bugged!

Just completed 9/30/19 with a raid of 12. NPC must not die. and NPC must always get first hit on the mobs. If he dies, you will fail without notification. Ensure you have a competent patient group. took 10 mins for spawn.

1 Like

Just did this with a full raid. We did this correctly and the NPC did not die. We were there for over 35 minutes and corrupted Redpath never spawned.

This seems to be the case.

Just going to add this issue happened to the raid I was in as well. We made two attempts on the quest. Both instances the captain just chilled at the North-Eastern position while we killed bloods for about 15-20+ minutes.

No idea if it has anything to do with the undead in the south being killed or not.

Bugged quest is bugged.

has this been fixed yet?

Just tried attempting this quest and had a issue with Redpath not becoming corrupted after 20+ minutes

yea this needs to be fixed; or atleast bypassed it was an issue 15 years ago; they would constantly keep reseting servers to fix the problem… but now feral tanking actually viable and they dont reset servers enough to actually let people complete it more than once a day… give us our long deserved loot; worst quest in gaem

And now blizzard won’t even let me submit a ticket for this anymore