Battle ground blitz

LOL hahaha so easy to get him going, as if anyone cares about his opinion

Best part is them being so dense they don’t see they’re making my point. It’s like walking from the fire into the frying pan.

1 Like

Better watch out though, he might question your intelligence!

1 Like

I’ve never had the vaccine, and I’ve been COVID free since day 1.

You’re not alone.

5 Likes

you making baseless claims that have nothing to even do with the conversation isn’t “proving your point” the fact that you even claim I am “dense” because you think saying I am “anti-vax” is a “gotcha” is hilarious and ironic. But as usual it’s the normal crowd here to deflect and attack. In all honestly, I made this post just to see who would come, and it exactly the people I knew would come and do exactly what you are doing.

2 Likes

People have money and want achieves and they dont want to work for it. That’s not a wow thing that’s a societal thing

It kind of is a wow thing because there are rules against it and they don’t ban for it.

So your excuse for making one of the dumbest threads in BG forum history is you were intentionally doing it as bait, ie trolling. Good work.

If they banned people for buying carries for gold there would be no wow. Can’t rely on subscriptions anymore for revenue. They can’t keep people’s attention long enough. Huge sub spikes when xpacs come out but creating content that facilitates gold selling is part of wow now. It’s how ion keeps his job. Five man scripted content loot trough. And if it happens in PvP too then good!

Did people see this?

^ They’re getting in.

2 Likes

Incorrect. Not everything you don’t agree with is trolling I obviously did make it because I want it fixed. But I also wanted to see who would come and start the attacking and deflecting. So, thank you for doing exactly what I knew you would.

Oh, they know. They always do this. They come and attack and deflect and try to get people angry so they can play the victim card and mass report.

1 Like

Same. I work in a production plant and most of the people there had vaccines and “boosters”. In the coming cold/flu season it was the office staff in particular that were just dropping like flies with sick calls. Everyone that had their shots still seemed to be getting sick twice a year.

I never got a shot and never even got so much as a common cold in four straight years.

1 Like

same here yo , i even started work during the outbreak and ive been fine since that day 1 . I cant say the same for ppl who took it tho :grimacing:

ya, I only got sick once when I went to Disney land with my family. Everyone I know that got vaxxed was sick over and over and over again. But sure, we are the crazy ones. HAHA

Idk you only need to get 2 gem sockets now, at least having to buy them.

IMO of course people will TRY to queue sync. But like mentioned above even if their queue pops at the same time doesn’t mean they are on the same team. These seems like another one of the boogeyman things that will be made out to be much larger than it is.

The vault pity vendor gives you five extra gem sockets.

What about if I use crafted rings, neck and belt? Can you still add sockets to those even though they already have one??

If they already have one then nope

2 Likes

Yep, seen it for weeks before last season ended. I speculated there would be those that attempt this.

So many drop ques - Qsync is Toxic …