Battle for undercity (alliance side) horribly bugged (wotlk classic)

This just happened to my friend on horde now all of his cities are phased. Only way to get back to northrend was hearth. This needs to be hotfixed asap its literally breaking peoples games…

This is UNACCEPTABLE. 14 year old expansion and Blizzard can’t fix one quest. Just wasted an hour of my life trying to do it because I was told maintenance “fixed” it. This was on the Horde side as well.

5 Likes

yup and now your games all bugged out too. Cant do anything in UC or Org. It’s pretty ridiculous they are still allowing this to be bugged when it’s literally game breaking. lol.

3 Likes

can confirm, stuck with Wrynn and Thrall/Sylvanas and the warsong battleguard in an endless fight. Blizz come on…

12 hour queues to log in and spend an hour trying to complete one of the main storyline quests only to end up unable to do anything… someone explain to me why I keep paying for this sub.

3 Likes

It’s bugged for me at the entrance… varyan just fights an endless spawning horde of demons and undead… I waited like 20 minutes but nothing.

1 Like

Still not working as intended.

I saw three different versions of this bug. One where he was stuck in perpetual combat with Thrall, Sylvanas, and like 15 unkillable horde guards. One where he was standing in the Apothecary giving the speech he’s supposed to give when he kills the worm, and afterward he despawned. Finally, he respawned back at the beginning and started making his way - the worm had apparently also respawned so we killed that with him, he gave the same speech and made his way down the hall, then stopped at the end of the path looking at that gross green river. He didn’t do anything else for 5 mins, and so I hearthed.

Seems quite bugged, but I guess I’ll hang onto the quest unless it phases me out of other content.

Still nothing from blizzard?? wtf

2 Likes

So I was able to get mine to work. I ran back to the start and abandoned and picked up the quest over and over until Jaina and Wrynn both appeared. I did get an invite to a guildies party to change layers unsure if that helped or not.

I already had questie and guidelime turned off before starting the entire chain but perhaps the first person into the instance didn’t. Unknown.

fix the game. stuck in azeroth cant even make it to northrend for the past 14 hours. small indie company. stupid.

1 Like

So we got ours to finally work but it was SUPER buggy. Jaina would randomly disappear, varian would walk up and down the undercity halls for a good 15 minutes saying the same lines over and over again. Eventually he would make his way to the final area but the entire process took about 45 minutes instead of 10. The script triggering seems to be off as well as the voiced lines. He’ll continue to repeat the same lines over and over again with a new line every so often, thats how we knew it was working , just super buggy. Also we got more mobs than i think is intended at the start , they just kept coming for a good 10 minutes, and then nothing was alive after we got past that point, except putress and thrall at the end.

they have 1 dev working on quests. They don’t have enough money to hire another dev.

1 Like

Ah makes sense now im sorry one dev.

Yep, still bugged. Everything is dead. Noting is resetting.

I have the same bug, let me know if you find a solution please

when will blizzard fix this bugged been like this for 2 days now

Same here group went through to point were he clears the rock, instead he ran straight threw them and out leaving us all stuck in undercity … can not see him out side now to restart

still not working… and bliz as per usual is sending the crickets as a response

King wrynn bugged out for me at the start and disappeared. I submitted a bug about that in-game and he came back. The quest was going fine until we killed Putress, another player came along then King Wrynn started his RP over from where putress died… The player is gone, Jaina is gone and King Wrynn is just standing here… Please Blizz fix this quest

Days without a response, people still cant access org or UC but crickets…just crickets…they forgot to check if there was any bug reports.