Barthilas Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Barthilas (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

1 Like

Hey, I was wondering if there is any Schism players returning for classic. I was a dwarf paladin call Discribe.

Alias Night Elf Warrior in Schism

Returning for classic, hit me up if we played together back in the day.

Hey man, I remember you were the MT then left due to irl. How are you doing?

KookieLaH Dwarf priest Affinity

Looking for any one who used to play battle net ID is KookieLah#1145

1 Like

Used to be big in the PvP scene back in the day. My warrior was Garlynn. Met some people I’ll never forget on here and I’m hoping to meet them again.

Played through most of Classic on my Druid Damonii Had some good times with people back then.

Hi I cant really remember much of the old days but I do remember my original character’s name, maybe someone might have known me on Barthilas

Name: Moonsend
Race: Nightelf
Class: Hunter

Yup, used to Furyx - warlock in Schism

Yup, used to Furyx - warlock in Schism. Fury - Hunter in flawless.

Absence - Female Dwarf Rogue I will be back. Furyx whats your battlenet name? Discribe I added you

Xandraz, Human warrior, Big in the pvp scene.

1 Like

The infamous one and only hunter Zoltan here. I was probably stealing all your 2h drops back in the day, have sinced moved over to Frostmourne.

From BC I was part of the TSIIXTSIIXTSIIX army which was a fun experience.

2 Likes

Hi,

Chobbo, NE Hunter from Dyslexics Untie. Also played as Moretots, Draenei Shaman during BC.

1 Like

Dodgez NE Rogue. Ganked a lot of horde they didn’t like me…

Oh I remember you, I use to heal in T6 on our raids.
Human Paladin named Jokerj.

1 Like

Anyone here from The Stormwind Legion or Brace Yourself?
I played a Paladin named Jokerj
Looking for players: Mathra, Sofie, Tipperton, Silverdust, Huz, Khyran, Mephiston or anyone I might have encountered.

Hey joker. I played with you guys. Had a hunter named HuntYouDown and a druid named GonnaBiteYou, plus many alts.

Was a druid named Krazykristov in Brace Yourself too? Keen to catch up if you’re out there, Krazy.

1 Like

Linainverse human warrior, used to play with Visne Saltare in BC and Omnipotence.

If any still around - keen to play!