Barney is returning

This is something I would not like to see before going to sleep

/just starts running

…Don’t run…love…

…I’ll never leave again…

3 Likes

It wasn’t the dumb purple thing. It was this atrocity.

:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart::people_hugging::heart::people_hugging::heart::people_hugging::heart::people_hugging::heart::people_hugging::heart::people_hugging::heart::people_hugging::heart:

yes…yes…sing the song of summons…call to me…i return…love…family…never again

1 Like

I bet y’all had a favorite song from Barney.

You serious? I was a barney fanatic. I had every episode and every movie on VHS. My only problem with a reboot, is if they don’t rehire David Joyner to play Barney. Guy is also a tantric massage therapist, and allegedly a psychic with magic dreams. I am not making this up. He is legend. This show will FAIL if we do not get Joyner back. WHO’S WITH ME!?

Anytime I hear about Barney I automatically think about the scientifically accurate version on YT.

Taking bets on how quick it gets canceled for not being purple enough or diverse enough for the other dinosaurs?

It lasted for 9 seasons or was it 10 that’s something.

I can confirm this…

When you said barney, i thought… barneyBee who does wow classic videos lol

Never really watched dragon tales when I was a kid.

Which is odd because I did watch PBS a lot. Maybe I was watching other things by the time that show was on.

Ya’ll remember Out of the Box from disney?

haha it seems so :slight_smile: kinda random topic to bring up.

That makes sense as he was geared towards younger kids. I never saw the show myself as my nephew never got into him. I just found the song annoying because we had to listen to it ad nauseum in the toy store because of the plush dino that sang it and people liked to set them all off at the same time.

And reading all these comments from people who watched Barney as kids makes me feel really old hahaha.

There is a song that’s worse than the Barny song. It’s the “Small World” Song at Disney. What’s even worse it that if you go on the “Small World” ride at Disneyland (or if you did, don’t know if it’s still there), they played the song over and over. It could easily drive you crazy.

In fact Saturday Night Live did a skit on the “Small World” ride where they showed people going crazy and turning into psychotic killers after being trapped in the “Small World” ride.

Zuldazar on moonguard be like

1 Like

haha yes that song is annoying and Disney knew it. They’ve poked fun at it a few times. The Lion King comes to mind :slight_smile:

It’s still a fun song