I love you :notes:
You love me :musical_note: :notes:
We’re a happy family :notes:
With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, :notes:
Won’t you say you love. Me. Too. :smiling_face:

24 Likes

Moonguard’s anthem

7 Likes

Blizzard bought the righjts to it and is creating a zone in the game to unleash him

2 Likes

I ruined my younger brother’s experience of Barney and I regret those old days, so I’m glad it’s coming back so some new kids can enjoy it.

2 Likes

I worked in a toy store when he became popular (along with Elmo, Bob the Builder, the Wiggles, etc). I think Barney was slightly more annoying than Elmo.

I’m literally in tears. So many memories

What is the big deal we are supposed to be adults and letting a dumb purple thing get us stressed is to me stupid just let it go.

Unless you mean this Barney…

5 Likes

I mean the purple dinosaur.

Damn was hoping Barney Miller the show was returning but still what is the big deal?

I remember Barney Miller - great show.

As for the purple dino, a lot of adults just found him annoying. I don’t think it’s a big deal they’re bringing it back. Although I thought the original Barney got into some legal trouble but I could wrong as it’s been awhile.

I’ll take kids watching Barney over Cailou

I still remember watching that one special where they were doing some kinda new york show A LOT. Our tape rewinder put in the work lol

I see so just another day in GD and something to complain about.

Barney… Is returning.

/moo :cow:

1 Like

also since barney is a t rex . . . mandatory t rex gif jif

2 Likes

I saw a discussion about this once. Turned out while Barny was popular with very young children, 5 and 6, it was older children 12 and 13 that found him annoying.

People older than that were not watching at all unless they had a small child.

1 Like

He is better than Girls singing High school musical anyday

One thing I remember about Barney Miller, the opening credit video was the first time I saw the World Trade center in NYC.

I had been to the Battery in NYC a number of times and the Statue of Liberty once when I was younger so the change in the sky line really jumped out at me.

Of course the last time we saw it was on 9/11/2001.

I love how everyone is trashing Barney even when they have watched him since you were a kid. But I was a Thomas and friends and Dragontales kid.