Barely Any Horde Characters In TWW

We just had Dragonflight, the expansion that was the reunion of the Aspects and dealt with primalists. And thrall, the person who operated as the substitute for the black aspect in Cata and worked with all those people didn’t get the elements back in DF. That was an absolutely perfect opportunity for him to get them back and he didn’t get them so I don’t really care anymore. I guess that time is better spent on night elves endangering the world again for a new treehouse. (who actually didn’t lose anything, sorry not sorry but all your important lore characters are still alive BFA didn’t actually hurt your race at all.)

3 Likes

Probably that too, but he’s also back, so that whole thing was weird.

And that was EPIC.
Taurens are immensely strong.

Even horde players ignoring his story in DF is just plain disrespectful. Tauren story is horde story. They are one.

Some Players are just soo up in their A. They can’t even see that.

You are definitely trolling.

3 Likes

I can see the chat up.

Horde players skipping the horde questline. And then coming here saying “we don’t get nuffin”

That’s the essence of horde players lol

Prime example is by reading whatever Varodoc spews out :joy: lol

2 Likes

People keep trying to fob him off to the alliance but we do not accept him.
Im afraid to say hes your baggage, not ours XD

2 Likes

Then explain this:

https://i.imgur.com/QSBIFzZ.png

4 Likes

I’ve made direct mention of it. But it’s a blink and miss it anyway.

But since that sort of rep is so great to you, how about they turn the tables and do that to the Alliance. Only one quest per expac for you.

4 Likes

A great disappointment and nothing more.

We don’t care lol

We are here for different stories.
Sometimes times story doesn’t revolve around us. And that is ok.

No that’s not true and I’ve been around here long enough to know better. The complaints never stopped about the tree, horses and PVP. So it’s wild how you and others are here now pretending like it’s just Horde that complains about things.

2 Likes

:heart:
Keep hating lol

Keep trolling lol :heart:

2 Likes

I do disagree with a lot of the horde complaints at the moment, but i also disagreed with the alliance complaints in the past.

Our community likes to blow things out of proportion imo
(Im in no way excluded)

No. When the story only revolves around a select few the majority of the time, its bad. Havent seen so many races have any spotlight. We got freakin niffen giving quests. Wheres the player races? You got human and belf. Im still in the first zone. Did alleria take all the velves with her?

1 Like

I feel like this, if something doesn’t work for either side, they have the right to leave feedback. Blizz doesn’t have to always listen, but it should be allowed to be there.

Right now it seems like Alliance side are just in joy of Horde not having anything. Which is childish and then when we say we would like to have things to draw us into the game, we get called childish for that, and also gaslit.

It’s toxic as hell.

4 Likes

I mean… less horde faction mindset isnt really a bad thing. Keep the blood and glory nonsense away at least.

1 Like

your leaders don’t seem to care, they’re pal’ing around with Horde champions like they were best of friends.

What were you expecting when you picked the evil faction ?

Do the transformers focus on the deception ?

Does the GI Joe build themselves around Cobra ?

No, they are just there to get beaten, that’s the only role where they can be useful