Barely Any Horde Characters In TWW

For a minute to help him with his axe. I’m talking about when we go back to Oribos and both are just sitting there for the duration. Until Thrall has his brief moment with his mom.

1 Like

You know, I’ve wondered why they always do those. One will be realistic looking, the next cartoony. I guess it’s budget. But it’s also pretty jarring. Especially when you see realistic cinematic Anduin and then you get in game and see what the model looks like in TWW. :rofl:

2 Likes

And even that expansion doesn’t have the disparity we have today. Mount Hyjal was a very alliance coded zone. Could we find at least one zone in the war within where we see more than 7 horde characters that arent the PC? The answer is you actually can’t.

2 Likes

I wonder if Bliz is trying to get people to play Alliance by featuring them in the plot more.

“We just want representation “ shows horde characters.

“Want quest” has a quest.

“Not enough we want many more quests”

Hunger for horde is insatiable. Almost likely, a horde and its players are made for each other lol always want more and are never happy when seeing any alliance.

We had one quest a year ago in DF. Shut up, lol.

3 Likes

Azj kahet has its fair share of horde characters.

Yup.
You are right.

Expansion of TWW is over. Everything is doomed for horde.

They CLEARLY hinted thrall with this elements to be coming in future. You want that or not? Lol

He was only in the high quality ones, which again, doesn’t rly show the expansion was horde centric

Exactly, the alliance even got to win ashenvale in the end

The entire expansion was well balanced across the factions, it did not had alliance doing quest for horde characters besides Thrall and horde did quests with Malfurion.

yeah, it was a bit more horde centric due to the revamp making things EQUAL

But i guess alliance see that equality means horde bias and horde centric

You aren’t a serious person.

They hinted at Baine stuff for DF. Miss me with that.

2 Likes

We did?
/10characters

Taurens settled in Dragon isles making friends with Centaurs letting go of pain and fear.

Did you even play horde characters? Are you high? Lol

The Baine quest. Which is only allegedly Horde with how Baine acts, lol.

2 Likes

Baine is doing something in BFA = actually betrays the horde for the alliance

Baine is doing something in Shadowlands = actualy sit in oribus and do crap

Baine is doing something in DF = i didn’t even saw the sucker, i think he shows up with Mayla in Fyrak invasion? wow!

5 Likes

Why did baine betray horde in BFA? What did horde do?

The baine questline is all about baine and youre with him basically the whole time.
You even get to go on a rage killing spree with him.

I dont know how you would have missed him :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Baine did not betray based on the tree. He like other leaders didn’t stand up to Sylvanas until late. It was his request to Talanji at her father’s funeral that was the betrayal.

I would say the betrayal would have been rescuing derek proudmoore and giving him back to jaina :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh yeah, the centaur stuff. I think I did it exactly once and didn’t do it again, only thing I remember from that was the Founders of Durotar reunion. – it would have been more impactful were it the actual Kalimdor centaur. (except without the murder, considering the Kalimdor Centaur are no longer evil post-Cataclysm)

1 Like

i did all the main quests in the centaur zone and he didn’t show up :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

either way, Baine is an alliance character anyway, so the point is not even vallid

2 Likes