Barber Shops

Do they become live tomorrow or when WOTLK launches? I can’t remember is all the major cities got them when they released them in WOTLK or if they came during the cata disaster world remake.

Barbers began in Dalaran.

Cataclysm with the city revamps brought the Barbershops to the main cities :slight_smile:

On the Wrath beta they were in SW/Org/Dalaran, at least the ones I visited.

I thiink they’ll be in tomorrow. Prepatch is basically just Wrath without access to NR/post70

2 Likes

Oh? Suppose my memory is shot, then.

That’s nice either way.

In your defense, we’re not getting the Wrath any of us remember. I don’t really know what happened back then.

They are located in other cities like stormwind and ironforge.

1 Like

I hope they are available tomorrow. I’m not wasting any time in character creation on Skyfury, so I hope I can make myself pretty when I get to Orgrimmar!

  • The Barber Shop has been implemented and you can now visit one of the Barber Shops in the major cities to change your appearance. Be sure to get your Shave and a Haircut!

https://wowwiki-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Patch_3.0.2

Damn its been 16 years since this patch. Whew.

The PTR is back up, and I am sitting in a barber chair in Orgrimmar right now.

The Barber shops WILL be in tomorrow.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.