Banned for too much honor

If you are grinding a lot of honor people probably assumed you were a bot and reported you. And since blizzards review process consists of a GM wearing a blindfold who can’t read brail most people are simply banned when mass reported.

Unless you have a habit of afking in bgs

1 Like

Sorry I just saw this, I use an addon called leatrix plus. It has a feature that auto realeases in pvp. Could this be a banned feature of the addon?

I don’t know. It could cause people to report you though, and like I said blizzard is so incompetent at their investigation they probably just banned you due to report count.

I believe the AFK feature is intended for people that suck up honor and never do anything. If I know I am going to be gone more than 30 seconds I just /afk.

I don’t believe these are reviewed. I think they come in faster than they can look at them and honestly most of them are probably legit. Mine isn’t and even after my suspension is over, I am going to continue to send in messages until I get an answer.

I hope you get clarification

I actually believe you and agree you should take a week off or more. Come back when those losers realize it wasnt an effective solution to make things easier for them.

1 Like

bot witchhunt.

The correct answers are: floats, wood (not ‘more witches’)

nah u prolly deserved it.

1 Like

trial by combat feature needed asap

As much as it sucks to get banned wrongfully…

I’m not so sure that posting to the forums is going to help your case. Or having guildmates post saying you don’t bot. Or liking all of their posts, plus your own posts, on your alts.

Bans don’t fall out of the sky. You admitted to the jumps which definitely falls under PVP exploitation. Seems legit. Sorry bout ya.

As prolific and common-place as a lot of the jumps are, some teams go out of their way to make a problem for people who do it, while others just ignore it or participate in it as well. Relying on people to not get salty and report you while you violate TOS is a risky business. Especially if you’re an honor farmer.

…Mr. Anderson

2 Likes

For starters you could try stop colluding with opposite faction to gain advantage. Then you could also try stop playing both sides on a pvp realm. If that doesn’t work, you could also try stop acting innocent. As a bonus along the way of these steps stopping to be a douche might also be beneficial.

Keep wiping in MC gamer

Don’t remember last time I even went there even more so when did I wipe there last time. Topic is not about that tho, is it? So why don’t u answer to what I said instead of avoiding it by going offensive? Or are you gonna say again that you have huge respect for the game and act innocent and fair player?

Aren’t you the level 40 who’s mad he died at the STV arena. There’s no question to answer, your opinion means nothing to me your guild is trash. Alliance run heartseeker, both horde and alliance side

Here we go, little by little u starting to show your true colors, instead of this innocent guy who has respect for the game u trying to portray urself as.
Cheating in one way, wouldn’t be surprised if you cheat in every way you think you can get away with.

The only jumps that can be done now are allowed, blizzard has fixed the bankable spots.

Mad cus bad

1 Like

I highly recommend if you are innocent you file a complaint with the BBB.
COMPLAINT ACTIVITY REPORT Case # xxxxxxxxxBBB of Los Angeles and Silicon Valley

Consumer Info:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Business Info: Activision Blizzard, Inc.

3100 Ocean Park Blvd

Santa Monica, CA 90405-3032

• 310 255-2000

Location Involved: (Same as above)

Consumer’s Original Complaint :

I have been trying to get in contact with a person for weeks to get my account issues resolved.

I received a suspension, the email is not clear and I can’t get this resolved with an actual person. There are no phone numbers, live chat or easy to get in contact methods. When you do get a response in email, it’s canned, and in my case obviously not reviewed.

Consumer’s Desired Resolution:

I would like to speak to leadership about my case. Also, how does a multibillion dollar company make it impossible to take care of their customer? When talking about communication, there is a sender and receiver. For as much time as we spend playing this game, there has to be better communication with customers. I have been loyal and a strong member of the community. This case has totally put me off. The fact you can invest, sooo much time into something just to be falsely reported and then can’t get in touch with anybody to get help.

BBB Processing

08/25/2020 web BBB Case Received by BBB

08/25/2020 web BBB Case Reviewed by BBB - Member

Or he could just not break the TOS.

2 Likes