Banned for too much honor

I posted on Styx in another forum about this same thing. I was also suspended for 7+ days while I was in a battleground. I am grinding hard, I believe the people on my server did something. I was in a bg with them prior, and they are all the rankers. I find it odd that I crashed the very next BG when I was right up there with them and their premades.

2 Likes

Pvp in wow should of only been large pvp/pve battles. It’s the players, they’re a virus.

Have you ever used the AV cave method to perfect stack?

nope i only stack with marks and world pvp, was standing 1 and people stack to my number so i don’t really need to do that. it’s also pretty bogus to grief 39 players like that IMO

1 Like

Well I have no idea then bud but I definitely get the feeling there’s something you’re not telling us.

1 Like

I sincerely doubt you were “banned for too much honor”. Post in the customer support forums, none of us can help you here.

1 Like

meanwhile, the grave moss bot i reported is still farming grave moss.

this game is terrible.

People who complain about the jumps are just noobs tbh

2 Likes

cross faction collusion isnt a violation of the tos, so no, this wouldnt be why.

huh, i’ve suspected this for a while. i’ve seen the same thing happen to me. its a shame this type of behavior is allowed to go on unchecked… its not dissimilar to the auto-flag suspension mess currently going on in-game.

2 Likes

You have the wrong players here. Deadwind Pass trading is organized by < Hot Tub WoW Machine >. They actively get called out in Alliance World Chat when they do it and everyone knows this. Please inform yourself before posting :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“Everybody’s innocent in here, don’t you know that?”

2 Likes

Imagine if players could actually ban people.

Think before you post.

It should be obvious by now that Blizzard starts paying closer attention to your PVP activities once you hit Rank 13. If you are not participating or are using botting software, you’re getting the boot.

2 Likes

Well I don’t know what I did and it’s only 8 days, I’m basically capped so I’m still gaining RP this week. Just want to know what to avoid :frowning:

Sorry to hear iamgotnolife. Hope it gets overturned quickly.

~Yourfavoritewarlock.

1 Like

Sorry this has happened to you Notiam. Hopefully you’ll get an answer to why you got banned.
I’ve heard a few stories of people getting temporary bans for “terrain exploiting” However the only “real” terrain exploits (I.e safespots) have been removed in WSG, atleast to my knowledge. All the jumps that are left are jumps that everyone can do, few of them might need some sort of speed boost to get to but should never be a bannable offense if you ask me.

1 Like

Of course they mass reported u. Are u guys breaking lol

Where have they said that? What about the instance of grizzly mass reporting people and getting them banned? Show us the sources.

Iam are you using any macros when you pool party?