Banned for too much honor

Collusion with mods? That’s what you are suggesting…?

1 Like

They must be cracking down on wsg jumps because i got a 7 day ban for casually playing a few games last night. Got mass reported. Have been playing the same way for months, doing the same jumps, same rage whispers from alliance alts. No action or warnings ever until now?

1 Like

That he got banned because he got more honor than what other rankers on his server wanted and they reported him? Not Bragging just stating a fact

1 Like

anyone else randomly get hit by this 7 day automated ban for no reason :slight_smile:

thanks for the response dudu, i’m starting to believe it might be that since i always gy jump to the alliance gy, and because we’re the highest ranks (helmets) we probably get the most reports.

i’ve talked to some guys on my server and don’t entirely think i was mass reported by my fellow rankers. I still just want some clarity.

Have you been warned about it before by a GM?
I’ve always found the jumps cheesy but I figured they’d normally at least warn you about it first rather then slap 7 days on something that people do every single day.

Yea no warning at all. came back from work today and it said i was banned for 7 days at around 11 am today when i haven’t been playing

Did it just say some basic info about “exploitation” or was it specific?
Might be worth talking to live chat if they are still open.

EDIT:
Just checked live support is only available from 12:00-2:00pm PDT

1 Like

Take it up with Blizzard. Forum users don’t have the relevant information and can’t trust yourself on face value.

just the same thing as all these guys that got banned today.
pvp non-participation /explotation. so it must be all related in one ban wave for the same thing

1 Like

I have tickets in on my account appealing for my suspension, i was actually going to delete this post but i can no longer access the forums on that account until it’s lifted.

i still appreciate everyone commenting and bumping this post in hopes a GM replies, i don’t care if it’s justified like i said; i need to know what to avoid doing in the future to prevent this.

2 Likes

I’ve PvPed with Notiam, I still do. Notiam accepts my casualness as I am not a ranker, and * some * of us casuals love to complain how the hardcore players get more than we do because they put more time and effort in the game.

1 Like

This is exactly what I feel like happened to me. I was an in a random BG with a bunch of premade high rank guys from my server. I have been farming crazy hard, literally watching people jumping at the AV vendor for over a week!! In the next BG,… bam, I go down. Now when I get back i’ll have nothing compared to those guys. I was rank 10 with a good chance to be 11 or 12 if I could maintain the pace.

Yes. I also remember players on crowded servers begging for its return.

1 Like

just another casualty of blizzard’s fantastic right click mass report system and gms who cant be bothered to actually review things properly before banning.

1 Like

Comparing situations like this to the Tseric incident is absurd. People were posting threats of violence against him. This isnt even on the same plane of discussion.

1 Like

Clarity or not, if you are half as toxic on your horde as your Ally toon, the ban was probably warranted from excessive gamer words. You get what you deserve man…

3 Likes

xD, sadly i would actually understand that. but it was for pvp non participation/exploiting. i got too many strikes these days i try and behave.

1 Like

Guilds on Heartseeker get super salty about the PvP brackets, so I wouldn’t be surprised if you got gang-reported. Usually, there’s people working together to keep the flow of rank 14s predictable.

1 Like

You go 1000% on consumables but use every waking moment to PvP?

Well you probably got banned for RMT lol.

1 Like