Banned extra features so far

You forgot the add-on from years ago they smooshed in about 3 seconds flat. I would let raid leaders draw arrows, etc on other players screens to map out boss fights.

:cookie:

who did that? and if blizz had the tech to see what the ppl are using so why ban all those innocent community instead of just the pvp cheaters?? alot in that community were jsut solo or rpers who never touched pvp in their life so blizz really trying to claim they didn’t see that those they banned didn’t even pvp? right

Whaaaaaaaaaaat
:eyeglasses::ok_hand:

3 Likes

The mods that change the way your characters look were never allowed.

1 Like

You mean that one that literally skirted around client-safeguards that were in place to prevent tampering with client files?

They banned an input method that’s popular for multiboxing. The act of multiboxing itself still isn’t against their TOS.

This will quite literally never happen, the most that will happen is remove more client methods that addons have access to that ends up cutting away some available features (IE: What happened with DBM range stuff during boss pulls).

And the whole Twitch/Overwolf thing has 0 to do with Blizzard.

1 Like

if removal of clothing was not an issue then it shouldn’t have been an issue to add an option for 18+ verified payers

1 Like

I am baffled by people that mod games like this with nudity, i mean you have internet access just look at p r n like a normal person I mean there is tons of r34 wow stuff
 I’ve been told

5 Likes

There was also that mod in Vanilla (forget the name) what would literally auto-travel your toon for you. That one got banned pretty quick.

1 Like

No , that should be build in to the game of anything.

It was real. It was awesome. You could literally draw circles or arrows for people to stand in or go to in different colors. It also made things way easier to explain and execute.

2 Likes

Why
why did I google this

My eyes

dark iron dwarf
 ur eyes on fire

Yeah lots of good artists out there.

You enjoyed it.

3 Likes

are u allowed to name artist?

Cole Eastburn is a good one and he is actually officially blizzard artist so blizz should be okay with him being named

I remember someone posting a video of it
 and poof they killed it. I didn’t even have a chance to check it out. It was hilarious how fast they pounced on it.

:cookie:

Maybe? but it’d be easier to just go to the sites like H Foundry and look for the wow/warcraft/world of warcraft tags and you can find them.

All Blizzard can see is that game files have been modified, they can’t see what the modifications are. I remember seeing pictures of the mining nodes and BG flag back when everything happened, though I don’t remember where.

2 Likes

Don’t forget what happened to twinking.

The flaw in your logic is that gold making in wow and AH playing is not a zero sum game.

It doesn’t matter how much other people make gold, you can still make whatever goal you set yourself because the markets are there for you to work them. Saying MB’s didn’t allow you to make gold is an excuse, and a bad one at that.

1 Like

I didnt get too see that one, but is similar to the reason they killed the old radar, exorsus had a function ti put arrows on top of people heads and tell them exactly where to go.

1 Like