Ban tanks from rated solo shuffle

seriously what is this stupidity.
They should make tanks only fight other tanks 3v3 all tanks

86 Likes

Idk I like queing with tanks, games are fast paste and more fun

6 Likes

Im happy to Queue as a tank because I dont have to deal with long healer games.

4 Likes

My favorite flavor is Elmer’s.

27 Likes

The glitter one :raised_hands:t2:

5 Likes

This right here is why everyone should want to que with tanks! Fast paced and exciting. Even if it’s a dud team, it’ll be over quickly. Dip in and out and you’re done!

if the tanks are prot pallies its even faster because of the asnine damage lol

Just logically and accurately describe your disagreements with the individuals who play tank and maybe a compelling enough argument will get them to queue another spec.

honestly allow 1 tank to take a dps spot so 3 dps 1 tank 2 healers, if they Q up, i dont think 2 tanks is good, and they do NOT replace healers, but there are some fast pace tank/dps combos

I don’t think people would agree that a tank/dps/healer combination is considered fun to play with/again, speaking from experience.

1 Like

Tank/dps/dps is arguably less enjoyable. :dracthyr_love_animated:

9 Likes

Well I hope Blizzard is able to receive enough data and player feedback during the pre-patch to create a successful system when it goes properly live in DF S1.

It’s tricky because tanks can’t be excluded/disabled, tank/healer/dps means that you’ll have the tanks playing with each other and games in general potentially being longer, or the current model of having to play healerless rounds.

I think the solution is just to keep it the way it is honestly

ya queuing with tanks just ruins solo shuffle completely. i don’t understand why blizzard insists on having this trash in arenas in general. it’s not fun. no one enjoys it except for the very few people that do play tank.

absolute garbage. guess i’ll be doing solo shuffle exclusively on healers since blizzard wants to go this route.

7 Likes

don’t need to ban them just merge them with healers so they’re not in their own bracket, then they’ll be stuck 1500mmr

6 Likes

good idea. create a literal elo hell rofl

1 Like

For some reason it makes me giggle when the vocal minority on the forums gets so mad at tanks in pvp. Is it because you personally die and can’t have healer to rescue you? Is it because some tanks can’t be “zomg hergin dergin” bursted down? Are the matches just too fast for you to enjoy? Would you rather have 8 min matches some times?

I feel like solos with appropriately skilled healers can last WAY longer than those with good tanks. At least with a tank (minus bears they deserve their place in hell) you get increased damage taken. Thus, you can kill them easily.

I think we can all agree the reason the pvp community on these forums is because bear druids are so strong and outrageously broken. RIght? When is the last time you heard any complaints about a blood dk? Brewmaster?

6 Likes

Because it’s not real. Tank dps dps isn’t and has never been how this game has played out. It’s definitely shorter, but specs with more self sustain or the ability to set up cc on their own will benefit from playing with a tank way more than most other specs. For a lot of specs getting paired with tanks is just an auto 0-6 and there’s almost nothing you can do about it.

4 Likes

It’s really unpleasant for all involved to play 20-30 second tank matches.

14 Likes