Ban tanks from rated solo shuffle

No point in playing WoW if you can’t be a Tank in PvP.

3 Likes

Can you name a single spec that isn’t useful in the traditionally healer dps dps 3’s?

1 Like

What is the purpose of the tank in this format? Do minimal damage and live long?

Well up too 1586 in Solo shuffle as Tank just chillin playin some games even though the bugs.

so if they ever remove tanks from pvp queues, you’ll leave us alone?

1 Like

There is no PvP without Tanks especially Prot. They really made PvP for WoW and put it on the map.

1 Like

whatever. so you’ll go away and let the haters win if they did remove tanks from pvp, it sounds like

They aren’t going to remove the foundation of PvP. Just stop lol. Tanks are the glue that holds PvP and PvE together. This game wouldn’t exist without Tanks.

1 Like

Stop being human trash is a pretty good argument

5 Likes

Yes people who hate on certain classes are scummy. We are in a world that needs love. A world where ALL 3 Class roles can enjoy the game together!!!

I’m getting them games in. People really loving the Prot.

Tanks should just uninstall… permanently.

3 Likes

Well yeah, i mean 3v3 when insead of a healer you have something like a prot warrior who cant heal teammates at all, just becomes a quick zerg fest and not fun at all.

2 Likes

SMH.

Do better

healer/tank/dps has permanently ruined arena tanks for everyone. It is so unfun to play against, games last 30 minutes, tanks are never balanced so either they are useless or stupidly op and frustrating.

tank/dps/dps just means it is a null game, like it doesn’t matter. There’s less strategy, less room to outplay or play arena in a way you feel good about your wins. You just mongo the squishiest guy and spam all ur buttons/cc

i would like tanks to be playable in arena but not in their current state, they would need actual arena games in mind when updating them to have tanks not be totally unfun to play against/with. there are games like warhammer reckoning that have tanks in “arena” matches but they are designed for those arena matches, so they aren’t hated

i resent tank players currently because they could just be playing another spec and actually play the game instead of try to cheese wins with obviously unintended for arena mechanics and stats

5 Likes

you’re a coward for refusing to humor the question

1 Like

We can’t though. So players that play this game because they want to play Tank should be forced to play something else? Makes no sense. Doesn’t matter if you play WoW to be Dps, Healer or Tank you should be able to Que up PvP without anyone feeling a certain way about it.

3 Likes

Naw, tanks are toxic and shouldn’t be able to queue in anything other than rbgs.

5 Likes

It is pretty great having super fast games only people ive seen be angry have no idea how to use CDs to stay alive. Tank Qs are basically can you manage CDs well.

9 Likes

Can’t wait to pick a favorite tank when I queue with my alt dps. Will see which I like and that decides how I play.

Ban tanks from rated PvP content.
Fixed for ya.

5 Likes