Ban Logs and Parsing

I’m upset that they’re banning stuff that won’t fix any part of the game for most of us.

This change will have no affect on me as is. Which is crazy it gets so much hype by other players who will largely be unaffected but think they’ll benefit from this change someway they still can’t define.

And I never will :relieved:

The devs know what’s up, so I get to just enjoy the game as intended with other players playing as intended. You can bore someone else with the same tired AH scapegoat that lost you the war.

1 Like

What happens when GDKP is reintroduced come 40mans?

Love it. We had a lot of fun mc gdkp. Was mostly fun runs

I was going to try to roast you but that name is BiS. LMAO.

Good day, sir.

It won’t be.

There are a lot of people who play this game to parse… I doubt blizzard will ban it

1 Like

I truly hope the forum mods are getting giddy about all of these cryers.

Wahhhhhh I’ll have to go back to regular Classic or HC to farm people instead of gold wahhhhh

I just hit 6/7 purple parses last night DONT TAKE THEM AWAY FROM ME YOU SCOUNDREL

1 Like

I don’t think it is.

Parses and Logs are toxic to an MMO. I’d be fine if they removed Dps meters too. Be better just to play the game with some players and get the loot. This would get rid of Class stacking or someone complaining they aren’t #1 Dps when you never need to be.

If you kill the Boss that is a good run. Parses and Meters did more harm to this game and it’s social construct than anything. Raid logs literally don’t matter and shouldn’t be a focus of the game or it’s balance.

Some games don’t allow for combat logs because of the “toxicity” they can produce.

1 Like

Its the only thing left to do once you clear this easy as hell content 100 times

1 Like

It gives me a reason to play my toons in raids I otherwise wouldn’t take them. It’s a benefit to the raid I’m in and to my alts or whatever gold sink I’m working on.

If players would work on their RL parsing more then their video game parsing I wouldn’t have to wait 2 hours for my oil change. So much wasted potential.

Awww lil boo boo gonna cry over gdkp bans? Sowwwwyyyy… SIKE! BAN ALL GDKPs YOU SEE PEOPLE! REPORT ANY/ALL ADVERTISEMENT YOU SEE IN GAME. REMOVE THE FILTH FROM SOD

1 Like

Salutes YES SIR

1 Like

I would honestly love if logs didnt exist. Wont ever happen though.

No, you gotta try to join guilds now, you can not gdkp to top anymore sorry.