Ban Deepcoral Pod from War Mode

What is your current main? I can and I’m sure few others on here will give you a few tips.

1 Like

Hammer of Justice. The same 6 second stun pallys have had since Vanilla…

If you haven’t learned how to trinket HoJ in the last 15 years, I can see why you’re crying so much about pvp…

3 Likes

I think you have stun immunity that is better than trinkets, I am not sure because I have not played a paladin.

I use a talent called Adaptation single shot one min cool-down versus 85 types of snare and stuns.

I haven’t seen any of the old school trinkets.

Player base would increase if you get rid of the handicaps and stop catering to the people who cannot engage with competition.

Communities built around and overcompensation of design to assure ease of game play…

If you had to make a decision based on your ability to react in 3 second intervals your brain would fry then you would leave or cry for more help.

Anything more than a stun for finish is a handicap.

Or periodic damage building to finish, what you have now is a spectator sport pvp … O look I am stunned rooted snared and feared all at the same time … Sip the coffee…

Noob Detected, Noob Confirmed…

That’s because you opted for the inferior auto trinket, instead of the Gladiator’s Medallion. It’s basically the “old school trinket”, except for the fact that it has a 2 min. cooldown instead of 5, and doesn’t take up a trinket slot.

It’s pretty obvious to the rest of us, so let me try to put it in terms you may understand more easily:

You = Bad @ PVP

You are pretty good about reposting the same QQ in every thread though, so at least you have that going for you.

2 Likes

Adaptation my sound nice in theory, being that it’s a one cooldown and automatic works over having to be pressed. But it’s short comings are HUGE. Snap removes it and leaves you open for the heavier stuns. I would try relentless or the gladiator medallion.

1 Like

Thats what we call a noob trap

1 Like

“But I don’t have to make decisions or press a button when I use Adaptation!!!”

1 Like

I have few options in this game of death by design, there is an overt focus to facilitate the ease of your death, success has less to do with abilities or personal effort than design.

What ever happened to the long term across the board spell interrupts did someone get killed and do a keyboard face-plant?

Still there sounds like you are getting juked. But because you are posting on a 110 I can only assume 2 things. Either this is just a get gud situation or lvl to 120 and gear up

Game has been made restrictive to payer interactions in PvP through the overt use of incapacitating abilities that stack or seem to.

Again, adaptation isn’t bad when used in conjunction with free action potions. In fact, it can win you a lot of fights when someone gets adaption and then thinks they have free dmg with their next stun which you break with potion. :slight_smile:

Downside is that the cooldown on the potion doesn’t start to refresh until you break combat, but that can be exploited a bit by rogue and night elves.

Adaption by itself sucks, of course and should never be used. You could always go with medallion and potion and have two controlled breaks but in my experience you will typically get two adaption procs in a fight but only have one break using medallion. As long as you have potion to break an otherwise lethal stunlock it should be fine.

1 Like