Balnazzar Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Balnazzar (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

4 Likes

Melenor Human Mage
Guilds on Balnazzar Include
The Raging Daisies
Ráven - A think that was the mark over the a

Hit me up if you remember me

3 Likes

Leemesgee, Night Elf, Priest

We Brought Snacks (I was in a bunch of raiding guilds however)

I forget so most character names other than say, Delondial, Ihateugoaway, Ashlyrn… and they are probably misspelled. - bug me if you remember me)

I plan to join a PST PvE server, probably with the usernames of Leemesgee (dwarf priest main), Rararaa (nelf druid alt)… but plans are open to change if people have better ideas.

Ráven - A think that was the mark over the a

Oh wow, I remember Raven. I was in Raven for a bit at the very beginning of TBC. Funny how seeing the guild names brings back memories. I had completely forgotten about Raven.

Hi Melenor!

Myrddin of Rãven here! I remember you, Cire, Ghanja/Zinger, Blastage

(alt+0227 [windows] or opt + n → a [mac] for the ã)

Here’s a terrible, clicking and keyboard turning, terrified to grab aggro perspective from our first down of Razorgore: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qDWThah2M0

Jericoh Human Priest
Ancient Protector

I remember Raging Daisies! Didn’t play much end game in Vanilla, mainly ZG farming with the guild Ancient Protector.

1 Like

Ttboss human priest
Highwind
Duu, redtronik, joshic, jaketronic, doomjuice, lissy, lien, cheech

1 Like

HEEEEY Myrddin i remember that name and Zinger wow that takes me back hit me up man my crew is going deep into classic if your looking for a community Cagierpeach#1207

My main was Lemonkitty a discipline priest. I was in Hellbringers for quite some time but joined Highwind when ZG came out.

Looking for anyone who used to be in Hellbringers.

Also looking for Pielord that used to be in Highwind.

1 Like

I was Ahyb a Human Paladin in We Brought Snacks

I was also in We Brought Snacks, and I remember Ashlyrn and I’m even still facebook friends with her, but don’t recall you. I’m Ahyb a Human Paladin if that rings a bell at all.

I was Yahweh the Human Paladin in We Brought Snacks!

fb.gg/YahwehPlays (shameless plug)

Trilic - Gnome Mage

Cheating on the forums here a little bit since I technically started on Baln in mid 2007, but figured I’d pop in and see if I recognize any names or vice versa! I was in Raiders of Light & Raging Daisies. Planning on coming back to Classic semi-casually to play with a few of the RoL guys if anyone is familiar with them!

Edit** I’ll be playing on the Herod server Alliance side, hope to catch a few of you there! :smiley:

Goa Human Mage
Guildless until BC then bounced around before joining Boomdock Saints

Seeing mention of Raging Daisies brought back crazy nostalgia.

anyone from brewcity feydor and nubsicle are gunna play classic also ryguy and rusty

2 Likes

I didn’t come along until 2007 and xfered to kilrogg when ICC came out. I played with tons of people in tbc… was curious if any would be planning to come back for classic… its been so long I cannot remember the guild names exactly but I can say I played with a johnny(priest) and trixxie(hunter) if any one remembers them… I could name a ton more but my character name should give me away.

1 Like

Heyooo i was in WBS, forgot what name though on my Warrior. Used to run with Muffinman, Izzerian, and Xelnaga.

Alfruen, Night Elf Rogue

I was in Raging Daisies.

I remember there was some paladin in the guild that I played with a lot who loaned me money for my epic mount right after BC came out. I don’t remember your name but you were one cool dude.

Pixxel gnome lock from Brew/BrewCity. Calling out Accorn, Anaclagon, Bogardann, Devnul, Endee, Feril, Gnomo, Kirika, Nubsicle, Purpleknees, Renal, Roberto, Thesickone, Valteq. Hi Feydor, Rusty and Ryguy!

4 Likes

Daylife, Human Warlock
Guild - Ancient Protectors

Played with Quilek (Australian dude), Doubleblast (Gnome Warlock), Thundercack hunter, Crowe and i cant remember the rest : /