Bald man protests against bots

its hilariously disingenuous.

Iā€™m not trolling. Iā€™m posting my opinion on Asmongold and his recent actions. I donā€™t agree with his actions and i hope Blizzard does something about it.

1 Like

Nah, you are just whining that you canā€™t apparently argue logic while addressing none of the points. That is simply trolling.

1 Like

Iā€™m not obliged to answer any of your ā€œpointsā€. I made my statement many times. I stand by it 100%.

1 Like

its very telling youā€™re more concerned about a streamer sitting in a zone with a bunch of other players kneeling than you are about 40+ bots spamming aoe spells and clearcutting an area of mobs day in and day out.

Canā€™t I be concerned about both?

Nice try. If only you had not claimed the logic aspect of a discussion, though :man_shrugging:

You did show more concern about an X stremer more than the bot issue.

1 Like

:man_shrugging: Thatā€™s just your opinion. Thereā€™s no proof other than a video claiming to be bots, while we have definite proof of a streamer enabling his viewers to sabotage the server.

1 Like

sure, but you sure arent.

Unfortunately for you, there is evidence.

1 Like

still havent watched the video, eh?

Why would I? Thereā€™s no definite proof. Blizzard is the only one who can look into the reports and decide if they botted or not. Iā€™m sure they have internal ways of doing so other than looking at a random video lol.

Asmongold isnā€™t a GM and canā€™t dictate if someone is breaking ToS or not, but his viewers seem to think otherwise. As soon as he says Jump, they do just that.

You guys still going?

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/growtopia/images/b/b7/Hamumu_popcorn.gif

I went and got some leveling done on mah boys

I appreciate what Asmon was trying to do, and I agree with his methods. Having all those people there to file reports might actually light a fire under Blizzā€™s rear to get out there and investigate. But, as others have pointed out, itā€™s a revolving door of botters. So if you canā€™t stop the botters, the only real solution is go after the reason they exist: the people buying gold. And when I mean go after them, I mean fire and brimstone, scorched earth approach. Ban their account, if that payment method is on any other Blizz transaction, ban that account as well (as someone suggested earlier) and any other accounts associated with it. Come down hard enough on the buyers and most people will be to afraid to do it and youā€™ll see a massive reduction of bots. Youā€™ll never get rid of either completely, buyer or seller, but you can massively minimize it.

You mean bald man with the dancing eyebrows

Like? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Oh, Iā€™m not judging him on his looks. Iā€™m judging him on his actions. You know, like when he would purposefully crash zones by bringing in his hordes of minions.

I mentioned the picture because it alone wonā€™t convince me against the way he acts.

1 Like

Well, stubbornly refusing to watch the video that contains proof sure is an excellent way to continue convincing yourself none exists, i suppose.

1 Like

Not sure why some are hating on Asmongold. The dude practically keeps the WoW community alive by himself. Without him weā€™d get even less attention from Blizzard than we already do. Is that what you want? To play an unsupported game?

If thatā€™s your fancy than Starcraft 2 is right around the corner, the games servers have been broken for weeks without a peep from Blizzard.

ā€œClosed mouths donā€™t get fedā€

Remember that.

2 Likes