Balance spec bonuses

For this specialization, in Season 4, I would like the bonuses (updated) from:

Para esta especialización, en la temporada 4, me gustarían las bonificaciones (actualizadas) de:

Para esta especialização na Série 4, quero os bônus (atualizados) da:

• Season 1 / Temporada 1 / Série 1
  • Season 2 / Temporada 2 / Série 2
  • Season 3 / Temporada 3 / Série 3
0 voters

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/choose-your-own-gear-in-dragonflight-season-4/1760899/1

5 Likes

Will it be the un-nerfed season 1 tier set that gives the free spender, or the nerfed one that just decreases the spender cost?

13 Likes

This absolutely could use some clarification, it is really a no brainer if its the original version of the tier bonus.

2 Likes

I want season 3 2-set and season 1 4-set :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Season 1:

• (2) Set Bonus: Starsurge and Starfall increase the damage of your next Wrath or Starfire by 20%, stacking up to 3 times.

• (4) Set Bonus: When you enter Eclipse, your next Starsurge or Starfall costs no Astral Power and deals 35% increased damage.

Season 2:

• (2) Set Bonus: Sunfire radius increased by 3 yds. Sunfire, Moonfire and Shooting Stars damage increased by 20%.

• (4) Set Bonus: Shooting Stars has a 20% chance to instead call down a Crashing Star, dealing (76.5% of Spell power) Astral damage to the target and generating 5 Astral Power.

Season 3:
*2-Set- Reduce your out of Eclipse cast time of Wrath or Starfire by 40%

*4-Set- While in eclipse, your spenders increase the Nature or Arcane damage modifier on eclipse by 2% per stack up to 10%.

Edit to the post as the S1 tier was updated. I left the before up top and the update is below.

Season 1:

• (2) Set Bonus: Starsurge and Starfall increase the damage of your next Wrath or Starfire by 20%, stacking up to 3 times.

• (4) Set Bonus: When you enter Eclipse, your next Starsurge or Starfall costs 5 less Astral Power and deals 20% increased damage.

25 Likes

To me that would be the best we can hope for.

I hope to see the 2 set of Season 3, just become baseline going forward. I also hope to see Aranic pulsar proc at 300 AP, not the 600 its now, persit through death as loosing it to a wipe is a the steepest hill out of alll the dps classes to perform in a M+ setting. CA moved to a 2 min CD as 3 min cds are from a bygone era of WoW.

I would like some clarification though on the season 1 4 set bonus.

How is it going to work?

6 Likes

My vote is for Season 3 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My vote is for Season 3 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Season 3: 2-Set, with Season 1: 4-Set would be nice pending how the 4 set is tuned.

Season 3 ramped up more would also work.

As many people have pointed out the season 3 2 set just feels great. I badly hope that effect in added to the tree or maybe is a part of the new special talents. It absolutely feels like a great qol.

3 Likes

What you want is for that to become baseline. Feels too fluid to just remove.

They just updated it. Upon revisiting the page, it shows it will indeed be the nerfed version of it.

Season 3 2-set, Season 1 4-set

3 Likes

If it’s the Transmog/cosmetic look, Season 2
I love the nature-y look & the bonus is it isn’t a robe!
But S3 bonuses

Mog/gameplay are separate polls.

Which page?

I’m a huge fan of the S1 set bonus, but only if it’s the pre nerf version. The version that got changed to after 10.1 came out is significantly less fun, but was correctly nerfed in order to not have you wear the S1 bonus in S2.

I’d love to see the S1 bonus come back in the original state!

3 Likes

all of you who voted for S1 are trolling

1 Like

Season 3 4set still doesnt work in pvp with incarnation no shot im voting season 3 s2 all the way

1 Like

yall are not reading this at all. we are voting for the ABILITY of the sets not the DMG. also saying s1 2 set and s3 4 set is just usless info… vote s1 majority of top balance druids+ druid discord is saying s1.