Balance of Power will be account-wide in 10.0.7

https://www.wowhead.com/news/dragonflight-10-0-7-ptr-development-notes-class-changes-and-talent-tree-331241

Well alright.

lmao.

15 Likes

Finally. I hope it is retroactive.

9 Likes

shakes angrily at having it done 6 times

maw of souls neutral->revered ptsd

10 Likes

I don’t think that means what you think it means.

The Balance of Power questline artifact appearance rewards are now account-wide. After unlocking the base appearance, the criteria for additional color variants (such as the Glory of the Legion Hero and Unleashed Monstrosities achievements) may be completed on any character to earn the appearances.

1 Like

Now if we can just do allied races

1 Like

Perfect time to get angry and send feedback then.

lmao.

2 Likes

Sweet so I can get the nine +15 skins I’m still lacking, even though I’ve done the questline 12 times like 3yrs ago.

that isn’t how i read that

1 Like

Whoa there buddy, now you’re just demanding nonsense!

But for real, just make it so you have to go to the emissary place in SW or Org, do that 30mins quest chain for each on a character that’s at least lvl 10 and bam, problem solved.

1 Like

Is unlocking the base appearance account wide, or just the alternate appearances like Glory of the Legion hero after a specific toon completes the Balance of Power quest line? The way it is worded in the PTR development notes is confusing.

2 Likes

Came here to ask this, I’m searching for clarification on if the achievement is going account wide, or the alt appearances. Because IIRC they already made the alt appearances account wide no? Or was that just for the base artifact appearances?

The wording sounds like just the alt skins. Sounds like you still need to do the quest. You know how like the hidden skins functioned and people were able to get alt hidden skins before the base skin? Yeah like that but extended to all characters on the account. Hopefully since the +15 skin is an alt skin it’s covered just like the unbound monstrosities and the glory skin (which is given to all classes anyways if you got the quest finished on that class).

Also rereading again an even worse interpretation is that nothing really changes and you still need to do things 12 times but you no longer need to be on the exact character (but still same class) to unlock that certain appearance alt skin.

Suramar questline for the 10th time :tired_face:

Hey hey, you’re still 2 laps short. Gym isn’t over yet.

Ooops I forgot my gym uniform at home, I guess I can’t participate today :smiley:

1 Like

Glory of legion hero is the only “account-wide” from balance of power but is locked per class that finished the questline.

For gym class when it was the swimming module every week was time of the month

The wording sounds like we don’t have to do balance of power questline on alts. However, we do still need to unlock alt skins.

…I think?

1 Like

I’ll try to load it up tonight since I have done the quest 12 times. I’ll see if the 15 skin from my main extends to alts. Others will have to see how the rest functions.

I hope I’m right. I’m sure most of you know that the questline is horrible and painful.

It would be nice to skip that awful questline.

2 Likes