Balance of Power Prerequisites?

Hello, I’m having issues triggering the event to begin this questchain on my Priest. I completed my Class Campaign as well as saved Senegos.

Is there something I’m missing or is it possibly bugged?

Khadgar should be floating around you when u go to ur class hall.

1 Like

Dadgar is no where to be found unfortunately.

Do i need to finish the Xera questchain? The Hunt for Illidan Stormrage?

download BtWQuests and the Legion plugin.

A quest journal that shows your progress within quest chains in a simple and easy to follow manner, showing not only your current quest but also all the future quests in the line, how they all connect and other quest lines they lead to or require.

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/btw-quests
https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/btw-quests-legion

Kalecgos, not Kadghar, offers the quest. But first you have to complete your order hall campaign and also quest in Azsuna to the point that the Azurewing Repose is no longer under attack by the Nightfallen. (At least, according to WowHead.)

Is the Order Hall Campaign the one with Illidan?

If you mean the Star quests (Illidan’s background), no - those aren’t order hall quests. If you mean the Broken Shore, those are related to eventually getting your mount, but don’t affect your order hall completion (though you have to complete the order hall to eventually get the mount).

If you want to know all the quests for your Order Hall, you can review the WoWhead articles and check your achievements to see where you might be.

You can click “spoiler” under the class you’re looking at, and see all the quests required to complete the campaign.

1 Like

Oh wait, do I need to do the Legionfall Class Hall chain as well? I obtained the High Priest title and all that jazz, but I haven’t gotten too far with Legionfall for the mount.

I could have swore that you only needed to complete the Original Class Campaign and Senegos in Azsuna questchain. I had thought once you do these two things, Kalec approaches you while roaming Azsuna.

I’m wondering if this is possibly another quest that is being affected by the Gift of N’zoth.

Usually people missing picking up and completing “A Hero’s Weapon”.

2 Likes

That’s the one to obtain the second artifact form right? If so, I have completed that one as well.

No, that’s the one that opens up when you complete the class hall campaign. It looks like you found it and turned it in.

1 Like

I’ve completed this.

For clarity, I’ve completed Defending Azurewing Repose as well. (On my Priest Autiana)

Yes, I saw your quest log update after you picked it up and turned it in. You should be set then, you just have to wait. I believe there is still a pending period once that quest is completed so I’d check your Order hall tomorrow.

2 Likes

If I don’t receive an update, do you feel I should submit a bug report?

Ah ok. That would do it. Thanks for your help. If I don’t get it, Imma give you a poke :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Feel free to give us an update regardless. :slight_smile: It might be exactly 24 hours, so note the time now, and check back tomorrow at this time.

1 Like

Can confirm now that this is correct. Kalec was hanging out once a day passed.

6 Likes