Balance is so OP

Hey, everyone!

I decided to try balance druid, my impressions it’s very easy and overpowered specialization, and that’s why:

1. Clone everytime, everyone, everywhere.
  2. Melee can’t reach me even rog, monk and dh, for warri and pally i’m in astral xD for dk as far as stars in night sky.
  3. Beam+Insta roots healers is so OP!!! + Stun for 4 sec + Clone 6/3/1.5 sec
  4. Im not casting 90% time, just run around and pew pew pew for 100-150 k instant while move.

So faceroll, it’s even ez as play my dh faceroller.

Still the hardest spec I’ve played is Outlaw, respect guys you are GODs of this game!

2 Likes

don’t be shy bring it on out

I think that is the only issue.

Why does my spriest need to stand there casting 90% of his spells and boomkin gets all those instas.

Sp shouldn’t be complaining, they stand there casting yet still are just a bait target in most matchups since they are immune to death.

2 Likes

Because spriests are tanks and moonkin are not.

Moonkin feels tanky into physical dmg and sp is tanky into everything.

2 Likes

Oh really?? Cool story!!

2 Likes

Ya. Dont get me wrong, I dont think you should ever lose to a war or ww as a boomy, but magic damage shreds you and you have pretty low self healing. Also, to be in range to clone, you are in range to be swapped to.

Boomy still insane tho, esp with dh and assa rogue.

1 Like

I’ve come to the conclusion assa/caster it’s just easier to kill assa in a stun during gos. Casters in general are just living, my opinion would probably be diff if I was playing/decent at MM.

2 Likes

They’re not as bad as they were before, but yeah they’re still one of the better casters. I have no idea how they were allowed to exist as their previous iteration.

1 Like

I’m glad your experienced enough. I took out a lot of balance lately so props to you.

I know you just troll but for the people who actually play this game

If this is your problem you probably aren’t playing your class.

I’m not troll, play balance atm) and kait melees as kids.

Good coms, Vega!

Oh, you are r1 and x11 times Gladiator, I’m just Duelist (3rd and 4th season DF as DH and arms Warr) maybe not as good as you are, but I have a lot of alts and balance druids are really strong and easy in same time, or maybe i have talent to play balance druid (atm 1.8 at my owl with 100 rounds Solo Shuffle and full green gear).

1 Like

I’m not really arguing here but it still sucks doing 125k dps one round, then next round doing 55k because 2 zugs just spammed all their micro cc and interrupts into you for 2 minutes straight while pveing and you couldn’t even keep dots up much less make for a substantial go. I’m still pretty new on my spriest though. Really struggling into double melee comps which is like 75% of games at 1800-1900.

Ya inexperienced melee typically beat up on inexperienced wizards.

3 Likes

how god intended