Druid Thorns PvP Talent

Hey, everyone!

Looks like this buff have to be inreased by 200-300% (I’m not druid atm, all melees just ignore it and zug zug druids).

Hope once another braindead DH will kill himself by attacking it.

1 Like

12s duration, 45s cd on a high mobility class shouldn’t force everybody off. :dracthyr_heart:

1 Like

They must hurt.

https:// imgur. com/UYxwAKl

They kind of doooooo. :dracthyr_love_animated:

Imgur

You have clone, tireless pursuit, and feline swiftness baseline now. Just gotta kite the melee XD

Also, weren’t you making a post the other week about how boomy was insanely broken and you are invincible vs melee?

Oh really, do I?

Where did you even see a word about me complaining about something, just said that this talent looks ridiculous and useless, maybe it’s time to move away from this concept in 20 years? Have no problems with melees when play my owl, and if you haven’t forgotten, there are 3 other specializations and Thorns can also be applied to allies, can you imagine?

Was it legion that thorns did big damage? Idr psure it was.

4 Likes

:pray:

1 Like

Thorns damage has always been an eb and flow. I am sure there are many expansions that you recall Thorns being dangerous. Sometimes the memories just blend together.

1 Like

Its been good in bfa and shadowlands as well, and even dragonflight depending how fast the meta is and whether or not it gets a buff or nerf.