Balance Druid & Warlock Looking For Guild

Hi There ,

We are looking to fill out a few spots for our mythic progression roster, and are looking for both a boomkin and lock. I’d love to chat if you have time. Below is our guild spam:

Good luck pals

Hi Caulk!

I’m currently recruiting for Omnipotent Psychosis (3/8M EP) Bleeding-Hollow (Horde). We raid 8pm-11pm EST on Wed/Thurs. We’re a fairly laid back mythic progression guild, but still aim to earn CE each tier.

If you have any interest you can reach me at PacShack#1730 on Bnet! Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi guys!

I’d love to meet you and chat about whether or not we could be a good fit for each other.

Feel free to visit our website at https://www.rallyguild.com.

If you would like to chat, feel free to contact me in Discord at Ava#5594 (case sensitive)

Thanks!

Miss u love u

Back to the top

Hello, Pirate Chat is 8/8H and 3/8M TEP. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining a fun atmosphere.

Needs:
Warlock- very high need
Boomkin- high
Shadow- very high
Furry warrior- medium
Sin rogue- high
Ele Shaman- hgih

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with the mind set of having a good time and getting cutting edge for each raid tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Battle net ID:
Nyteblayde69#1643 (GM)
Trogdor#1234 (Dps officer)

Hello! We are currently hunting for top tier DPS and healers for Mythic Palace. We offer atypical raid times (morning/afternoon) and would love to chat if you can make our times. Here’s our forum post for more info, and good luck on your search! :octopus:

Gl hf bb lu

3/8 mythic 3 night a week M,T,W 8-12 PST horde guild

Add me at Ferro#1732 if you are interested in taking more. GL

Caulklover,
We are actively looking to fill out the raid team, and looking for tanks and hybrids specifically that can fill multiple rolls.

My Discord ID is at the bottom of the post, add me, and we can chat. I am in game most days, and in Discord pretty much all the time.

Miscreants is a tight knit guild looking to recruit active Motivated Players for multiple roles in our M+ and Raid progression. The guild is founded on adult members with families and active lives who have been playing for many expansions. We don’t have the flexibility some have to drop everything and raid till 3 a.m. but we do have the commitment to progress through content. Our goal is to have 2 nights set aside for raid progression and nights set aside for fun challenges such as Mythic+ key runs.

We are looking for like-minded players who are active in the game, motivated to succeed, willing to put in the effort to achieve a collective goal with us.

Guild:
Progress: Eternal Palace 7/8N
Server: US-Arygos/Llane
Schedule: Fri & Sat 7-10pm Eastern (Server)

Recruiting:
Melee: ALL and Monk, Warrior, Paladin
Ranged: ALL and Mages
Healers: Disc Priest, Pally and Hybrids
Tanks: Monk and Hybrids

Community Key: qPjmwmmijy7
Discord ID: planeswalker94#8509

Hello! I’m Smitty and I’m the raid leader of [H][US-Area 52] we are a newish guild, formed in March 2019. We are an adult only guild with the purpose of being a positive and helpful community.

We run M+s on a daily basis, we make sure everyone has their M10 done for the weekly.

We teach those how to do M+s if they aren’t sure, and we thrive to do the best we can.

We offer guild repairs, feasts, flasks, gems and enchants to everyone.

We raid Friday and Saturday 8:00 to 11:00pm EST. We are currently 8/8N 6/8H, we achieved 9/9H BoD and 2/2H Crucible since forming. We are currently looking for DPS Warrior, RANGE DPS to help finalize our raid team, we currently have 15-18 core.

Once we are finish with AOTC we will do Mythic progression, we have a few new people to Mythic so we are going to introduce Mythic in a nice positive manner instead of a toxic community. We are there to help one another become a better player instead of just disrespectful to one another.

If this sounds like home to you, feel free to add me on Bnet to talk more. InTheShadows#1278

Hey there! You and your friend fit two of our key recruitment needs at the moment, and our times seem like they’d line up nicely with yours. We’re more than happy to help you get back up to speed with things. I’ve copy-pasted our info below, please feel free to reach out if you think we might be a good fit!

Vindication - US Antonidas is a ‘fast casual’ guild that accomplishes mythic progression on a 2 night, 6 hour total per week schedule. We work hard to prepare for and push progression, which leaves us time to play hard.

Raid Times/Days: Tues & Thurs 6:30pm - 9:30pm PST

Current Progression: 8/8H EP (6/9M BoD)

Needs: Warlock, Warrior DPS, Disc/Holy Priest, MW Monk, Balance druid, and a few outstanding DPS of any class and spec. Exceptional players of any role are welcome to apply.

Requirements: ilvl 410+, a positive attitude, and regular attendance. Logs and previous mythic experience a plus, but not required. Many of our best came to us from humble origins, and we will give you the same chance to show what you can do.

Vindication has been raiding consistently since WoD. Outside of raid, you’ll find us enjoying M+, PVP, and transmog/achieve runs. We’ve got plenty of social members, and are always happy to bring in new friends, including those just getting back into the game.

Recruitment Contacts:
Btags: Heavanna#1319, CptFlowers#1794
Disc: Heavanna#5316, Atris#1760

Good luck :+1:

Howdy! Earth Go Hard is a two day weekend raid group located on the Mal’Ganis server. Currently we’re 3/8M, 8/8H with two progression kills happening this past Sunday in the same raid night.
We raid Saturdays and Sundays from 8-11pm EST. We’re looking to compete for cutting edge this tier and build our community that stems back 7+ years. We have players that compete at a high level and love competition. A bonus is that most of our players are very versatile and don’t mind swapping roles for betterment of the group. We focus on progression but we keep raid light during farm because this is a game and we’re going to have fun playing it. If this atmosphere is something you’re interested contact any or all of us below because we’d love to talk to you about joining our ranks!

Murrik: EMG#11389 - Officer
Shaytrix: Shay#1599 - GM
Thinblubrawl: One2Three2#1153 - Recruiter

ay bb gl hf

Scumbag Alley (A - Sargeras) is currently recruiting active players to join our Mythic raid team as we prepare for Eternal Palace. Our goal as a guild is to achieve Cutting Edge each raid tier while having fun at the same time. We enjoy pushing Mythic + keys, PvP, downing Mythic Raid content, and we play other games as well. Scumbag Alley formerly Coffee Oclock was established by close friends in Jan 2018.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM CST
Optional Raids: Tuesday 6:30 PM - 9:30 CST
Adhoc Alt Raids: Sundays

Progression:
Uldir: 8/8 N 8/8 H 6/8 M
BoD: 9/9 N 9/9 H 9/9 M
EP: 8/8N 8/8H 3/8M

We are looking for exceptional committed players!
Open Raid Slots:
Tank: Full
DPS: Spriest, Lock (High need) Any exceptional dps a few slots open.
Healers MW (High need)/ HPal, Priest
also LF DPS that can flex heal if needed
Always open to other exceptional applicants!

Contact on Bnet: Alexhk#1740

Toxic - Horde - Area 52 is a merger gone right. Formed a month into BoD and got CE. Looking to continue that in EP. Currently 3/8 M EP. We take the bosses seriously, but like to have fun while raiding.

Laid back group that is not PC at all. We’re a bunch of jerks to each other and we love it. Hop on the Tyrown’s mom train and join the fun.

Obviously trialing would be an issue so we could chat via discord and see if it feels right. We have no issues bringing you through heroic and M+ to get you geared up and ready for Mythic prog.

Raid Times - Tues-Weds 830-1130p EST, possibly Thursdays if a kill is close.

Hunter#17231 (Battletag) or Shujin#4225 (Discord) if you’re interested.

Hi Caulklover,
We raid Fri/Sat 8-11pm Mountain 7-10 pacific / 9pm-midnight Eastern.
We’re recruiting DPS and could certainly use 2 more great players like you and Spooky!!
We’re 8/8H and 1/8M while pugging 4 people… we just need bodies, we can work with anything else.

We’re a chill group… here’s a sample raid from last tier… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keHM4F6r0oY

I provide food flasks and discord entertainment so you can come raid with the EDFC… We try to make sure everyone does their +10 every week…

If you’re interested, contact Wolfiee#11929 or Swifyre#1796… if not I hope you find what you’re looking for =)

Hey there, Raid Leader and CO-GM for Away Team on Suramar.

We are currently 3/8 Heroic and working hard to move past Lady Ashvane at this point and really looking for the extra something that we are missing!

We raid on Fridays and Saturdays, currently Fridays are when we run normal alt runs and Saturdays are Heroic.

Friday - 10PM EST
Saturday 9:30PM EST

Let me know if you have any questions, would be more than happy to talk to you!