Balance Druid & Warlock Looking For Guild

Hello, my friend and I have just come back from an extended break where we stopped raiding mid Mythic Uldir. We came back roughly two weeks ago so we are definitely undergeared at the moment and have been pugging heroic / m+

Unfortunately our old guild died out due to the recruitment beast and we are looking for a long term fit. That has led me here to find a place to raid hopefully for the foreseeable future. What we are looking for in a guild is one that raids preferably 2 days a week where the goal is to clear all mythic content while it is still relevant in a timely manner. We am hopeful that we can find a place to raid throughout all of BFA and beyond.
We am available to raid between 6:30pm-1:00am EST.
Below you can find our character names so that you can delve into our logs to see the types of players that we are.

Caulklover - Stormrage (Wod-Legion Name Missfajit - Stormrage)
Logs - warcraftlogs . com/character/id/35837537?zone=19&mode=detailed this expac

warcraftlogs . com/character/id/8043697?zone=10&mode=detailed - Legion / Wod Logs

Spookyspooky - Stormrage (raided as mistweaver in Uldir Comeface-stormage WoD-Legion Name Radioradio - Stormrage)

We pride myself in providing high dps whilst still doing mechanics.

I have been a raid leader / GM so I understand the importance of sitting out during progression, using suboptimal talents to achieve a kill and sacrificing DPS / HPS to kill finally kill a boss that we have been struggling on.

We are open to Alliance or Horde, but it would be my preference to do a trial on my current realm if you are Alliance to make sure that we are a good fit!

Feel free to add my one of us on real id at Colinhutt#1611, Spooky#1823, post here, and or send me an in game mail or whisper.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey there!

Nevermore on Turalyon (A) is currently looking for a warlock and boomkin to help round out our roster for mythic EP and beyond.

We are currently 3/8M 8/8H and our raid times are Thurs/Mon 8-11est.

We have been a guild for over 10 years now and have achievement multiple cutting edge achievements during that time. While we aren’t as hardcore as we once were, we pride ourselves on pushing progression on a strict 6 hour schedule in a laid back atmosphere.

If you are interested in joining or learning more, feel free to add us at Darkxenos#1213 or Glade#1825 otherwise you can apply on our website www.nevermoreturalyon. com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Good luck!

Hey man! Very interested in talking to you and your friend.

Our Guild is Final AttĂŞmpt on the Sargeras server. We raid Tues and Thurs from 8-11pm EST with an optional alt night on Saturdays at the same time. We are currently 7/8H and should be seeing AotC this week.

If you are interested, please reach out to me in Discord at Jagermeifter#0282 or on Bnet at Jagermeifter#1410. Hope to hear from you soon!

Kil’Jaeden – Horde, is looking to recruit new members for our raid team as we fight our way through BFA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-U0yjabxxA (outdated recruitment video, new one coming soon!)

We are a group of friends who have found long term success raiding together. Our mantra has always been raid casually by schedule only.

Our plan for BFA is a 2 night, 3 hour per night raiding schedule and our goal is AOTC each content patch. We are all working professionals with families and other responsibilities so this limits our late night gaming to a few nights a week.

We want to build a community on Kil’Jaeden for Casual Raiders and Casual non-Raiders as well! You can apply to our guild as a raider or a casual member looking for new friends and fun family friendly atmosphere.

Raid times for BFA are: Wednesday/Thursday 6-9 PT / 9-12 ET

We recruit based on what YOU want to play. We of course do need to fill spots, and will ask people to cover a support role here or there, but your main spec is your main spec and we respect that.

Our current raid progression is 8/8 H Eternal Palace. Don’t have AOTC? Don’t let that discourage you, we consider all applicants regardless of current content experience.

Current recruitment needs:

DPS: ALL Ranged Classes / Rogues

HEALS: Considering all healing classes/specs

Note: We always take exceptional applicants into consideration regardless of current recruitment needs, so please apply!

Submit an application at http://twickj.com/registration

If you would like to contact us, please add Clegg#1688 to battle.net and mention this post!

Hello,
My guild on proudmoore alliance, would love to have both you and your friend join our team we raid Tues/Thurs 8-11est. We are currently 8/8H and are looking for more to fill our core raid team to begin mythic TEP!
Please contact me via discord: Krampus#3330

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 3/8M Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  2. Blacklisted - 7/8H Eternal Palace (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - diddy177#1798
  3. Insomnia - 8/8H Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922
  4. Clockwise - 6/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
  5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 1/8M Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

1 Like

Hello…check us out!
<Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. We will be doing AOTC/meta achievs with a goal of a few mythics. Lots of mythic+ and PVP.

Raid Times: Tues & Wed 8-10:30pm
RBG Group: Friday 9pm
Saturday Fun Runs…make a drink!
6/8 H EP
1/9M 9/9 HBOD 2/2H COS

Needs: Ele Sham/War/Mage
DPS - Will consider all vet players looking for long term raiding home.

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

<Fireside> of Proudmoore (US Alliance West Coast) is recruiting Heroic raiders to join our team!

Open Spots:

• Tank - Any Except Paladin
  • R DPS - High need for ranged and warlock

See team roster on our website: http://firesideguild.com/#!/raid-section

Schedule: Friday &; Saturday 7:30pm-10:00pm PST (10:30PM-1:00AM EST)

• Optional Normal Night: Wed 7:30pm-9:30pm Normal Raid
  • Monthly Off-Week: We take one week off from raiding per month. Though our Off Weeks slow our progression, we feel that it is a nice trade-off to have a free weekend for other things every month and also to preserve enthusiasm for the game.

About Fireside:
Fireside of the Alliance on US Proudmoore. Founded in October 2012, we are a small, casual, PVE guild with a Heroic Raiding Team. Our guild is the perfect place for someone who wants to balance WoW content with their personal lives. Our atmosphere is friendly, relaxed, and respectful. Our members are here to conquer current content and to create meaningful long term friendships.

We are a small Heroic Raid Team that always achieves Ahead of the Curve together. Our environment is friendly, chill, and also earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up their weapons and gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

• We choose to remain a Heroic Raid Team and do not have plans for Mythic Raiding in the near future.

• Join our Discord: discord.gg/UDxzwvH
  • Alex - Alex#117188
    *(GM) Nimi - btag: Nim#11149 // discord: Nim#9474
  • Website: firesideguild.com <Fireside> of Proudmoore (US Alliance West Coast) is recruiting Heroic raiders to join our team!

Open Spots:

• Tank - Any Except Paladin
  • R DPS - High need for ranged and warlock

See team roster on our website: http://firesideguild.com/#!/raid-section

Schedule: Friday &; Saturday 7:30pm-10:00pm PST (10:30PM-1:00AM EST)

• Optional Normal Night: Wed 7:30pm-9:30pm Normal Raid
  • Monthly Off-Week: We take one week off from raiding per month. Though our Off Weeks slow our progression, we feel that it is a nice trade-off to have a free weekend for other things every month and also to preserve enthusiasm for the game.

About Fireside:
Fireside of the Alliance on US Proudmoore. Founded in October 2012, we are a small, casual, PVE guild with a Heroic Raiding Team. Our guild is the perfect place for someone who wants to balance WoW content with their personal lives. Our atmosphere is friendly, relaxed, and respectful. Our members are here to conquer current content and to create meaningful long term friendships.

We are a small Heroic Raid Team that always achieves Ahead of the Curve together. Our environment is friendly, chill, and also earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up their weapons and gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

• We choose to remain a Heroic Raid Team and do not have plans for Mythic Raiding in the near future.

• Join our Discord: discord.gg/UDxzwvH
  • Alex - Alex#117188
    *(GM) Nimi - btag: Nim#11149 // discord: Nim#9474

Guild: hello team

Faction: Horde

Server: US-Crushridge

Current Prog: 3/8 M

Raid Times: Thurs/Fri 6:00-9:00PM Pacific

About us:
<hello team> is a new guild formed by old friends with a wealth of skill and raiding experience, including a handful of Cutting Edge calibre players. The guild aims to strike a balance between strong and steady progression without high level time demands. The expectation won’t be to clear the map of AP every day, only that one does what is necessary to perform in raid. Socially, the guild interacts on a regular basis outside of raid, doing Mythic+ or just hanging out.

Discord: Menkt#2514

BNet: Menkt#1830

Hi There ,

We are looking to fill out a few spots for our mythic progression roster, and are looking for both a boomkin and lock. I’d love to chat if you have time. Below is our guild spam:

Good luck pals

Hi Caulk!

I’m currently recruiting for Omnipotent Psychosis (3/8M EP) Bleeding-Hollow (Horde). We raid 8pm-11pm EST on Wed/Thurs. We’re a fairly laid back mythic progression guild, but still aim to earn CE each tier.

If you have any interest you can reach me at PacShack#1730 on Bnet! Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi guys!

I’d love to meet you and chat about whether or not we could be a good fit for each other.

Feel free to visit our website at https://www.rallyguild.com.

If you would like to chat, feel free to contact me in Discord at Ava#5594 (case sensitive)

Thanks!

Miss u love u

Back to the top

Hello, Pirate Chat is 8/8H and 3/8M TEP. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining a fun atmosphere.

Needs:
Warlock- very high need
Boomkin- high
Shadow- very high
Furry warrior- medium
Sin rogue- high
Ele Shaman- hgih

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with the mind set of having a good time and getting cutting edge for each raid tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Battle net ID:
Nyteblayde69#1643 (GM)
Trogdor#1234 (Dps officer)

Hello! We are currently hunting for top tier DPS and healers for Mythic Palace. We offer atypical raid times (morning/afternoon) and would love to chat if you can make our times. Here’s our forum post for more info, and good luck on your search! :octopus:

Gl hf bb lu

3/8 mythic 3 night a week M,T,W 8-12 PST horde guild

Add me at Ferro#1732 if you are interested in taking more. GL