Balance Druid Changes

Maybe the devs should focus on real issues rather than playing volleyball with buffs, nerfs, and tweaks between classes?

Every single one of your posts is about buffing the class you are currently playing.

That’s a good one. Or the random teleporting people get coming out of instances. . Or buggy raid bosses. Or the fact pets just deaggro on bosses for no reason. Or the rampant RMT. Or the rampant botting. Etc

They’ve got a long list of better things to invest time on.

No what we really need to address is a fat chicken doing 10% less damage than the meta

Sunkin is really good on any fight that you used mushrooms on (basically any 3+ target fight) which is basically all of them on 25 man and quite a few on 10 man, a few proper stacked mastery boomy had 110+ increased solar damage vs 30% which is extremely substantial for boomies are actually good on juggling.

Honestly just play better half the fights where boomies have a job don’t actually count on logs atm, i do magmaw worms which dont count as damage and still have almost top damage on exposed heads and adds.

LMFAO moonkins down bad rn

so it’s been a week now since the “buff” and still at the bottom caster by a mile! But moonkins are doing better in PVP lol Thnaks!

I for one love getting 99s on fights and being 14th on the meter. /s Please give moonkin a little love.

Have you tried this brand new product called Git Gud?

well 110% mastery is almost 10000 mastery. To get that you would need trinket procs, which if you count trinket procs on playing boomy as intended is closer to 55% damage not 30%. But to get mastery that high you would pretty much need 150-200 mastery on every single piece which rules out set bonuses and a lot of haste/hit/crit for dots.

The bigger difference is gearing boomy normaly and playing it as intended yields 12 dot ticks rather than playing sunkin where you only get 7 dot ticks due to lower haste. the damage on your dots alone because of haste stacking and natures grace resets is about an 70-75%% increase, not even including faster starfires/wraths or giving up set bonuses to stack mastery that high. So even if they could stack about 10000 mastery to get a 110% mastery damage bonus, losing about 20% crit on dots, and losing out on the 70-75% damage on dots from haste alone doesn’t make up for the 55% extra damage in mastery. More haste = almost double the dot ticks = more starsurges = more starfalls. Haste stacking and playing boomkin as intended just yields a lot more damage than playing sunkin. Which is probably why you don’t see ANY sunkins on warcraftlogs.

Is it a cheesey and easier way of playing boomkin with less to manage? Yes, but its going to do almost half the damage of someone playing boomkin as intended at a basic level.

Sunkin was using a mastery set on trash then going into solar and with all the procs and then putting ur other set back on.

The question still remains though, why is there not a single parse log of someone doing this in the top 500 parses for boomy on each boss?

You can see on the logs if they swapped gear during the raid, you can see both eclipse states being used during every boss encounter, you can see wrath and starfire being cast on every boss encounter.

With how competitive people get with parsing, Surely there would at least be a few who were abusing it to get 99/100 parses?

1 Like

Moonkins are a dead class let’s just face the facts. They nerfed a class that was mid to nothing. Plus they bring nothing to a raid that a DK and Shaman can’t bring.

2 Likes

Yes yes, give me more pvp, I mean parsing buffs.

That’s weird, their performance hasn’t dropped at all in logs after the bug fix.

Git gud imho

LOL this guy with over 800 post trolling i can’t image being a loser like you

1 Like

Imagine paying a sub to troll the forums…I can’t take him serious just ignore.

1 Like

Keep rotating accounts :skull:

You’re right. they are still second to last. *** sorry 3rd to last now, WOOO we went up one. now its feral, frost DK, and now us!***

Most people playing boomie are bad at it. Why is upper performance standing on equal footing with any A tier spec? People are dragging it down so hard its ridiculous.

Once you start filtering by 90, 95, 99. You get to see that orange bar jumping 5 positions at a time.

1 Like

The player is the problem? How dare you suggest such a thing!