Bal Druid/currently gearing OS Guardian

LF semin casual raiding guild ilvl 430 currently balance.
hit a ruff path and lost track of stats which effect my dps some still riding at 20k plus on bosses in H EP but my old guild kept benching so i decided to seek a more understanding guild that could help me get back on track and have fun while raiding

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time and looking for another dps. Also do an optional alt /community raid Saturday night, lots of fun!

Currently 8/8H. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

Nocturnal Sun on Area52 is recruiting!

Full on tanks but any with a off spec are still welcome to apply!

We are a casual mythic team who’s first goal is AoTC and then mythic at a relaxed pace. We also take social apps!

Character Requirements for raiders -
Mythic HoA 65 DPS 32k+ 430ilvl
Heroic HoA 60 DPS 25k+ 415ilvl
Normal HoA 50 DPS 20k+ 400ilvl

Addons required -
Weak auras
DBM/bigwig
GTFO
Exorsus raid tools

Raid times:
-Sat & Sun 8:00 – 11:00pm EST with an optional Normal run on Wed at 8pm EST until clear.

About Nocturnal Sun:
-We Currently have AoTC and are now stepping into mythic. Plan is for heroic clears on Sat and mythic on Sun.

• We are an adult guild, if the occasional joking with each other and swearing bother you then we aren’t the guild for you!
    -We consider the enjoyment of the game and loyalty more important then your parse!

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves accountable, take ownership of your mistakes and learn from them. Help is always available if you aren’t understanding something or need clarification.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.
-We expect raiders to have appropriate addons installed and updated before raid; we use Exorsus Raid Tools, DBM, GTFO and Weak Auras - this is not optional.

To apply contact:
-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725) Jessieka
-Shadowiz128#1805 (Discord Shadowiz#3133) Shadowiz
Or fill out an app here h ttps://forms.gle/rc6qi9bFesujs8ky6 remove space

you’d fit right in with us!

Hey there Minthrildel! If you are still looking for a guild/team, I would love to talk to you. Please feel free to add me skinsaw#1430. Thanks!

Good Morning, Friend!

House Brighthammer is looking for a few new ranged dps to add to our family. Having an extra backup tank certainly wouldn’t hurt anything, either. :slight_smile: We are a small guild (less than 60 players, around 250 toons - most of us are altoholics).

We raid heroic Sunday and Monday 7 - 10 PM PST, with family nights in normal on Wednesdays at the same time. We dabble in Mythic raid, on occasion, after we finish AOTC.

We do Mythic Dungeons, world content, achievements, mount hunting, and sometimes PvP together whenever possible in our non-raid times. We are also working on setting up more M+ teams.

I would love to have a chat with you and bring you along on one of our raid nights so you and we can see whether Brighthammer feels like a good home for you. I am usually online in game between 10 AM and 10 PM PST. You can reach me by Btag at Aristiri#1425 or DM me at Aristiri#9181.

Has the quest to find a suitable guild left you feeling salty? Live the low sodium lifestyle on Arthas a member of -Merkin Spergs-. What does that mean? You’ll have to join to find out.

A dedicated group of friendly AoTC achievers has branched out on their own forging a player-based community. Raiding, Achievements, Mythic +s, PVP, we intend to do it all!

Raid times are currently Tuesday/Thursdays 9 pm-Midnight (Eastern/Server time) and we are seeking the following:

1 Tank. (Any. Except that DH stuff, yo-yo style and all.)
1-2 Healer. (Where those resto druids live? We need one of them. Priests are nice :smiley: )
DPS! (Warlock, SPriest, DH (I knew you’d keep reading.)

If you just want a fun place to chill. Just don’t join our discord. We kind of get carried away. Winkwinknudgenudge.

Add me on btag! Ginjurtwyste #1219 Or Itshme#1362

Good evening,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is recruiting dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. While we are recently moved to Thrall, the guild has been around for about 5 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor.

To round out our group we are currently looking for WW monk, ideally with a MW os but that is flexible; warlock or boomkin, and demon hunter and dps warrior.

We are currently 8/8N ,8/8H EP, and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and islands and prefer to do that with guild groups. We are also willing to help gear up guildies. At this point we are doing a farm clear on Friday nights, and will go back to the two night schedule with the new raid.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Hi Minthrildel!! We might be a good fit for you :slight_smile:

Hello Minthrildel,

I have a Heroic raiding guild called The Killer Bunnies Alliance side on Duskwood/Bloodhoof that is in need of DPS and a healer. We are a 2 raid night/week guild that raids evenings 8 - 10 pm Tues and 8 - 11 pm Fri EST. We are AOTC every raid and are currently 6/8 EP.

I also have a cross server group where you can meet us before transferring and even come along on raid/m+/fun run nights.

I will leave my contact info, I hope we can talk later.
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

<Casually Toxic> Thrall-Horde 8/8H

ABOUT US: We are a semi-hardcore raiding/social guild on Thrall with a love for dark humor, sarcasm, gambling, and an overall good time. We value downing bosses on heroic and then progressing into mythic, all while having fun with close friends. When we’re not raiding we’re usually running mythic keys, hanging in discord, or playing a different game (Borderlands 3, Overwatch, LoL, Classic WoW, etc.). We also have a variety of social events; such as, Cards Against Humanity, contests, raffles, movie nights, achievement runs, and more!

RAID TIMES: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

RAID REQUIREMENTS:

• 420 item level

• 55 HoA Level

NEEDS

• Healer (any)

-priority to: hpally, mw monk, hpriest, disc priest

• Dps (any)

We help gear committed raiders

CONTACT RECRUITMENT

bnet: NobleWarBear#1291

discord: Mochi#0765