Baine is going beastmode

I’m loving it! He’s awesome. At last he’s finally doing something about the Banshee Queen. It makes me proud to be Horde. Baine for Warchief.

22 Likes

I don’t think you know what beastmode is.

65 Likes

I like Baine and glad he is getting some spotlight. Honestly, I think all the focus on Saurfang was misplaced. He should have been infuriated with the burning of Teldrassil.

11 Likes

Are bovines ever not in beast mode? :thinking:

5 Likes

Mabye it will be more like a Siege of Orgrimmar 2.0 then I thought and Saurfang making Baine Warchief.

“From this day forward Baine. If you lead I will follow.”

And it makes perfect sense, because Saurfang is too old to be Warchief.

Baine is like in his 30s-40s?

2 Likes

Wow! That sounds amazing! What did he do?

45 Likes

Betrayed Sylvanas.

I mean, let’s be honest… you need a solid pair of stones to actually carry through with that. It’s an example of having more balls than brains, but either way.

4 Likes

Oh, you mean him delivering Sylvanas’ bomb to the Proudmoores? I’m pretty sure she was planning on him doing that because he’s willing to betray anyone at the drop of a hat. So it’s just Sylv leading him around by his stupid nose ring, not him “GOING BEASTMODE!!!”.

30 Likes

Yeah but he didn’t KNOW he was playing along with her plan, so it’s still betrayal. Betraying Sylvanas takes guts.

I think Derek is going to do something that’s going to put Jaina at odds with Baine. And we are going to see The Ends Times Dungeon become a reality. The 4 Boss of that dungeon will be the cycle of destruction that leads to the end of our world, and Nozdorumu will finally snap and become Murozond.

2 Likes

Baine is just high in his overdose of human potential, thats it.

5 Likes

I will rage quit so hard that there will be no record I ever play this game if Blizzard do something to Tyrande.

I mean, Night Warriors have a tendency to die, but we’ll see. I don’t think Tyrande is going to die, I just think Tyrande, Sylvanas, Jaina and Baine are all harbingers of the End Times. Indirectly that is.

2 Likes

I’ve liked Sylvanas for a long time before this expansion, but really? Has fanaticism for her gotten that bad? Sylvanas’ war is serving no one and the Horde doesn’t even know why they’re fighting it. She’s playing spymaster while being cynical and dismissive, while also killing as many people as possible.

None of Sylvanas’ actions make anyone in the Horde proud to serve her, so why is that considered Baine turning on her for nothing? People have been complaining since the expansion started about her, it’s clearly not for nothing. It’s because she’s destroying the Horde and gaining nothing. And just leaving both sides open and vulnerable for the real big bad to come in.

11 Likes
  1. It’s Hahahahaha, take what they say no so much with a grain of salt, so much as an entire salt mine.
  2. Yes, yes it has gotten that bad.
4 Likes

I don’t think I’d call sneaking around on a boat and freeing prisoners “beastmode”.

22 Likes

I would have liked it better if he would have made like Cairne and declared Mak’gora against Sylvanas, but she’s a lot craftier than Garrosh was and Baine knows it.

Sylvanas is the type to make the entire Tauren people suffer for the actions of Baine. :frowning:

3 Likes

If Baine is going Beastmode, are the local heifers safe?

5 Likes

This tbh.

10/char

4 Likes

Really? She caught him in the act of betrayal red-handed, yet the Tauren people still seem to be alright. In fact, the Tauren seemed more then eager to imprison him… i wonder why… TAURAJO! What? Who said that?

Baine and beastmode, pft! more ‘alliance-mode’.

18 Likes