Bag space issues as a druid

Void storage is only usable with armor pieces that are repaired or toys I thought.

to add: void storage also strips enchants / gems too

I don’t play feral enough to have 2 feral sets but I can see why a feral druid player would need a bear/cat set and also may have an optional resto set. Plus PVP sets if desired.

On my hunter and lock, I keep one PVE set and one PVP set (I do keep the old tier gear, etc in their banks too, to be honest). I know locks who keep seed (AoE) sets and stuff so that would be similar for them.

Having one bag fewer is annoying for these classes for sure. I’m not saying it’s not.

Where I can really see what you mean with hunters and locks is what you carry to raids with you. As a druid, you don’t need a set for everything esp with no duel spec yet. Hunters and locks tend to carry haste or destro pots that stack to 5 - in addition to other consumes. Still, when you include bank space it’s more challenging on a druid if you want to be versatile. IMO. As someone who plays all these classes.

You could always play retail.

Make an alt character, load it with bags, and send garbage to it. That’s what I used to do back in wrath (heck I still do it)

The vast majority of those can be stored on your bank alt.

Delete them. You’re never going to look at them again.

Sincerely,

Marie Kondo

Dont need void storage lol…

we need the mount and toy tab from retail.

Why thats not in the game is wild… its non invasive and really just a UI change.

try carrying all your consumes and 70 soulshards

2 Likes

As a raiding SV hunter, i have to carry

24 stacks of arrows + 10 more stacks of Arrows, for a total of 6400 arrows, then i carry Dark Runes, Mana Pots, Agility Scrolls, Food, Pet food, Elixir of Major Mageblood, Elixir of Major Agility, Elixir of Demonslaying, Fel Sharpening Stones, the New Rightous weapon oil, Health Pots, And let’s not forget I have to carry multiple stacks of meat for my ravenger, as well as my own food.

I was thinking about this kinda thing earlier. But mostly about the reagent bank. That would be pretty nice to get early, lol.

Reagent bank is awesome possum. With the added you don’t have to have the prof mats with you as long as they are in the reag bank.

Probably because #NoChanges

I haven’t tested everything, but there are certain currencies that take up bag space, but you don’t need them in your character inventory to buy things. I haven’t tested everything (because I don’t get paid to) but the hellfire/zangarmarsh marks of honor can be left in your bank. Not exactly game-breaking I know.

I would say that you’re a hoarder. You’re holding on to Vanilla stuff for reasons. Just delete that stuff.

As for the “sweaty” comment, yeah, it seems like you are trying to min/max your armor set for every different boss in the game.

Unfortunately, your insistence on hoarding min/max gear isn’t cause for wide-sweeping game changes – especially for a Classic iteration of a game.

This you?

1 Like

Have you thought about making an alt that’s just a bank effectively for all your consumables? Just swap over to the Alt and send over the consumables you will be using at that time, the mail is instant, and you get a buncha extra inventory space freed up.

Obviously this doesn’t help with soulbound items, but you have a pretty long list of consumable items that you listed that this would work for, same with resources like herbs, leather, or ores.

Well in prepatch your pets and mounts will be consumed so you get more bagspace. Pvp marks will also be in a currency tab and if you need more slots there is always 22 slot bags :smiley:

1 Like

Keep all consumables on an alt, or in your mail. Anything that’s not soul bound should be passed along.

Also, buy the Harris Pilton bags.

You can send like 90% of that stuff to a bank alt.

Because that’s what makes Druids think unique. I’m going boomkin for prepatch for example. I have a fully decked out BT set for just that.

The rest of the sets is self explainitory. Tanking has a mitigation and threat sliding scale so a wider array of pieces is sometimes needed to get that perfect balance.

Consumes I’m using in swp. So I need them on me.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.