Bag space issues as a druid

This is a self created problem mind you but bag space is so hard to come by!

In my bank I have 10-20 things that are either pets, Onyxia chain, other random stuff from vanilla I can’t get rid of.

Pvp marks
Halaa marks
Spirit shards
HH tokens
Obsidian beads
The currency for turning in fel armaments for future enchants.

I have my resto set
boomy set in there as well
a few feral pieces that I may need to swap out for hit or resistance / threat.

Pvp gear in the bank also.

In my bags is a Nature res set/
fire resist set/
frost resistance set/
Mitigation set for brut/
a few mitigation pieces for non brut tanking/ various threat pieces from the badge vendor/
cat set /
along with 5-6 trinkets that are all in rotation.

full consumes:
Agi scrolls that only stack to 5 (why??)
Str scrolls that only stack to 5 (why??)
Armor scrolls that only stack to 5 (why??)

2 stacks of agi elixirs
2 stacks of resil pots
1 stack of flask for AP
1 stack of resistance flasks for Illidan / hydros
2 stacks of armor pots
1 stack of mana pots
3 health stones (when conjured)
Weapon oil/ weight stones
Stam food
Agi food

2 mounts
1 pet
1 hearthstone

5-6 quest items

You get the idea. Feral tanking is really tedious to juggle bag space.

Please implement void storage sooner than cata :slight_smile: for the sake of all bears out there before I lose my mind. I’m not a hoarder, just want to be sweaty, and it’s growing increasingly more difficult as time goes on.

Don’t think Void Storage would help you much, it’s not meant for items you use.

It would help with some stuff from vanilla clearing up maybe 20 bag slots.

It removes enchants and gems from gear so the pieces I’m saving for say hit cap purposes can go in there too.

It would help a lot actually.

1 Like

I mean, all your pets/mounts will be taken care of in wrath.

Plus bigger bags, should be plenty of room.

like you said fix your self created problem. im a feral tank too with every resist/threat/mitig set and im just fine with 20 slot bags.

but why

I bought 4 giga bags (22) slot bags 1200g per bag and my personal bank is 20 slot for this very reason. I too want to hoard everything.

It’s nothing excessive. It’s a few pets I don’t wanna refarm later, Ony chain, 5 pieces of tier 2, a few mounts. Hoarding is keeping EVERYTHING, far from that lol

Hording would be my bank alt with all his materials playing mail tag with all my other toons.

also

i have nothing against that, but that literally defines as a hoarder lol

seeing how the lfd debate is going, you have close to no chance of this happening unfortunately

Early days of WoW, Blizzard was stingy with bag space and used it as a game mechanic both to have the player juggle and to extend play time.

If you don’t need anything else, buy the potions and sell them, or give them to guildies. If you’re not interested in dealing with the potions, throw them away, as they’re useless.

Buy the rep increase consumable. If you’re capped on rep, dispose of these, too.

Cash in or vendor. They have no other use outside of rep for the two factions.

ever thought of keeping your consumes in the mail and mailing rep items to another character?

self created problems have self created solutions
either get bigger bags or purge them

Here’s what my bank looks like…

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/643477883859238924/979095480455802960/unknown.png

I get where you’re coming from. My druid bags are pretty full too. There is just so many options with gear and I play resto almost always (but do keep offspec pieces) so there are even more for feral with all the resist gear etc.

I also hold on to some of my old stuff. I’m not dumping my tier gear or fun toys like the C’thun tentacle. I did go through everything when I transferred so I could carry over all of my consumes that I farmed and stuff to sell for gold above the 5k gold cap. I was able to purge a decent amount and have some room now but overall yeah… druids have a lot of gear.

All of my consumes get mailed to alts for storage but it sounds like you’re talking about when you’re raiding so that’s different.

Agreed with what some of the others are saying about the marks.

Try being a Hunter or Lock with 1 less bag space. :poop: is brutal

3 Likes

Yep everyone complaining but no one thinks about the lock and the hunter that straight up loose a bag slot. My bags are 20 slotters, my bank is all 18 slotters, and ive still got room, and one of my bags must be a quiver

1 Like

i hope you didnt give up on the atiesh dream friend

Also, what wouldn’t i give to press on that sort bag button

I also have a lock and hunter with pretty high /played time and both of them are easier to deal with bag space on than the druid.

1 Like

I’d disagree why do you need 3 total sets of gear for specs, I get a feral and a resto set, and some extra swap gear for feral tanking, but why keep a boomkin and a cat set also?

You just reminded me to disable that, thank you.

Also, I do want to get the rest of my splinters just that there’s not really anyone running naxx and the people that are already have buyers for them.

I hope my guild decides to finish my stick though so fingers crossed.