Bag of tricks suxs

Idk. It pales in comparison to any of the other defensive racials like Gift of the Naaru or the Mechagnome one while being on just as long of a cooldown. I’m sure it’s “better” on specs with versatility, but even then who really cares? I don’t think 10% instant cast (as opposed to 20% HoT from GotN) isn’t TOO much to ask for.

oh god…
you didnt read…
long enough…
please… youre hurting me.

It’s so true. We have almost no customization and might as well not have racials ours are so bad. I keep thinking I should race change to … anything else, but I’m stupid and can’t see my characters as any other race once I’ve played them for awhile. I’ve only ever race changed a character once, back at the start of Legion, and I still keep thinking I should change back.

They really just need to make all racials flavor at this point since they’re proven absolutely incapable of balancing the damage ones. Make camp is a great example. That’s awesome and useful, but many people tend to look at which race will do the best deeps and ignore the other racials.

You think bag of tricks sucks? You tellin me foxy lady. It is good at low levels a bit but at higher levels…um yea no.

The effects should be doubled.