Bad luck rant

Bow and quiver continues to not exist after 19 kills

5 Likes

Bro I’ve been doing 15’s since week one of 9.1 and cannot get a 252 weapon to drop.

7 Likes

Oh I feel that pain, 9 weeks into the patch until I got a 252. Not as much pain as you friend

1 Like

Saw a post that said the person that dies early gets the drops. Out of the few runs I’ve done, seems to check out sadly. So idk try that and keep us post :slight_smile:

This Bow RNG is complete trash. Once again I watched a hunter who was in there for the 1st time get the dang bow. I think this might be the straw that after 16 years I might quit.

2 Likes

Got the quiver in LFR the other week and already replaced it with a cloak. But at least it is a transmog forever.

Ive played with the bow on test since it can be purchased. Wasnt very impressed to be honest. Stats arent any better than a regular bow the same ilvl. And the wailing arrow spell is like an extra aimed shot with a 1 min cool down. For pvp the aoe silence is nice. But otherwise?….

I finally got the darn bow in a normal run this Tuesday !!! I am frogging happy now I can quit until the next xpac comes out ;).

4 Likes

I simmed my toon with this and it was a dps increase over the 239 gun from the Gaurdian. Will have to get the recurve 239 to see about that one.

You’re forgetting the AoE dot that it applies as well, not to mention the utility the AoE silence brings. My WA shot crits for 25k+ not including dot damage. That’s an extra potential 35-50k every minute. Over the course of a 30 minute dungeon that’s a potential 980k extra damage. Ofc you have downtime and you’re not always casting, so realistically speaking (and pulling up some of my recent runs) it’s more so around 680k. Which is still quite a lot of free damage. As for the silence, the AoE silence is utility enough to use it over a 252. I certainly do.

Also, it doesn’t silence in PvP.

1 Like

Gratz! I’m continuing my bad luck 20th kill no bow or quiver

I know your pain. I was struggling with wanting to keep playing until it dropped Tuesday. The thing that made it worse is my guild raid group isn’t able to down fate on normal and fate, KT and SYl on heroic. Last Sunday was their first time downing Heroic Sylvanas. I have been pugging normal and heroic SOD to be able to get all the chances I could for the bow. Keep on and don’t give up. It sucks and now that i have it, I know the pain all my fellow hunters are experiencing. I also watch about 12 noob scrub hunters with lives 200-213 carried in heroic Syl and get the GD bow their 1st time even setting foot into the raid.

the AOE silence is really nice in M+ on certain affixes.

Guess that is true. And it sucks this doesn’t work in pvp. Guess too op.

Well Wow gods smiled I got the Bow last night on Heroic way better than the Heroic versions of Soulriders Recurve and Meltdown projector that I had been using

3 Likes

Just coming back to the game so far I’m 0/3 on any loot from her. H kills only

I’ll keep you all updated as the weeks continue.

I feel your pain, but not to that extent. I got my bow early on normal, and quiver later on heroic.

I still have not seen a bow upgrade from heroic though. Not one. I think I’m at 12 kills now on heroic. :frowning:

Like others here, I still haven’t seen a 252 weapon in my vault.

2 Likes

took 9 weeks into 9.1 for me to get a 252 bow, or any bow at all. i cleared heroic with a 226 bow and then started mythic progression with a 239 pvp bow

Just wanted to check back in.

It’s 6 months+ of vaults with no 252 weapon.

BUT!!!

I got the 246 legendary bow tonight, on only my second Kill!!!

Apparently I should have been doing more raid this whole time…

2 Likes

I have given up on the legendary bow

1 Like

1/15 so far on H Sylvanas and the M vault has been zero 252’s but the grind continues.

3 Likes