Bad Classic Experience Tonight

As I understand it, PvP stands for Player vs Player, not Player vs NPC farming like a little soulless bot and trying to compensate for lack of any meaningful individual skill by saying “pvp happened on a pvp surver”.

But keep going, you bring out the red flags. You tell people how bad you are by defending this. And you also tell people how much you advocate for change, because this is not how it was.

1 Like

Damn that sounds like a rough time, sorry OP :pensive:

Sounds like the two lazy people that didn’t want to walk to the instance ruined your night

2 Likes

Okay this part is your fault

I cannot fathom why people cry constantly about pvp on a pvp server. Look, you people only rolled on a pvp server to gank people, it’s not about the world pvp, it’s not about anything fair or balanced. You wanted to gank and you’re outnumbered. Then you cry about people saying you should have rolled pve server. If you really want a more fair world pvp experience roll on a pve server. Run around flagged, join in the active wpvp in Hillsbrad and a few other places. You get your world pvp fix, you don’t have to worry about being killed constantly but you lose the opportunity to gank lowbies.

4 Likes

Real talk my next char is a paladin on pagle

1 Like

Like a wise person.

6 Likes

OP no need to justify your opinion to these people.

Frankly, wpvp is pretty lame. A lot of people are going to spend a LOT of time doing these things for kicks (ummm okay) or for a handful of stats on gear that wont make or break their ability to dominate p6.

It’s not griefing, it’s people desperate for honour kills that is driving this. Even when they’re too stupid to realise a lvl 43 won’t give them an HK or killing someone more than the DR allows.

It’s one of the reasons Blizz is rushing BGs.

I had couple nights like this actually. But just gotta stay strong and move forward.

1 Like

Jokes like this are cool, but they don’t really add to the discussion.

Sounds like you’re a troll.

Because we don’t have 20+ years of experience to draw upon showing clearly that PvP servers are hellholes.

4 Likes

People just being stubborn. Just re-roll on a PvE server already if you’re having too much trouble leveling.

Even the streamers are thinking of moving to PvE realms because they are in the early stage of accepting that that streaming is not compatible with intense wpvp. Been noticing the absence of the use of the word carebear recently. lol

5 Likes

1 Like

If you didn’t go to Griefer’s Paradise to grief people, then you were either hopped up on nostalgia for a time that will never come again unless the player base gets collectively lobotomized, willfully ignorant of the way that pvp, and pvp players, have changed over the years, hopelessly naive about the nature of open world PvP, or some combination thereof. Either way, you made your choice.

1 Like

The real problem is you bought extremly easy to get gorilla drop items that you fight right there on your way.

3 Likes

Actually non of the above haha. Not complaining, I joined wow back in 2012 on a pvp server. Apple and oranges but I really love pvp realms and I don’t see myself leaving the server.

My ex brother in law who played beta wow told me I would only fully experience vanilla on a pvp server.

And he’s right! I wanted to experience Vietnam for myself which I was able too!

1 Like

so pvp happened on a pvp server re roll to a pve server if you cant handle wpvp.

1 Like

No u.

1 Like