Bad Classic Experience Tonight

the worse thing about classic wow is the whiney player base that rolls on a pvp server then WHINES about getting pvped.

they should have rolled on a care bare pve server since they obviously cant handle wpvp.

You know, just because its pvp does not mean you need to be total jerks. You only hurt yourselves when the opposition quits.

Yup. But they don’t care, they think camping someone is Wpvp lolol. “Don’t :clap::triumph: complain :clap::rage: when :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I don’t :-1:t2: Let :point_right:t2: You :call_me_hand:t2: Get full health before I gank again :triumph::triumph::triumph::rage::rage::rage::rage::fire::fire:

1 Like

Yup, pretty sad, and they are just going to ruin the game like they did years ago. I have some toons on pvp servers, but right now I am just playing pve. They can just keep their 90/10 ratio’s and reap their rewards.

1 Like

let them quit its obviously not the game for them if they dont care to re roll and play they mite as well quit.

1 Like

LOL ya, just kill the game when you want people to quit. You are a classic example of toxic.

1 Like

the do us both a favor since you feel bad for the alliance switch to alliance please.

The horde are the carebears in actual fact.

1 Like

the alliance are tho whining about pvp on a pvp server.next thing you know they will be telling you how many horde can gank them…lol.

See, lines like this are why Ganktown players are finding less sympathy than they want, expect, and feel entitled to.

I truly have no idea what you’re saying.

Good post OP. Hopefully it gets a little better soon with BGs. As for the PvE players. Try not to let them bother you. They never have constructive criticism for us. No one cares about TM/SS.

I do almost everything with a partner at least, unless I’m playing a stealth class. Were you soloing the gorilla?

People who do this are the worst. Waiting in a city or safe farming area while ur group ventures thru a pvp hellhole is just unacceptable. The rest of it is perfectly acceptable behavior (because honor) but THIS, this laziness and cowardice is unacceptable.

it’s not a joke it’s the truth. you have a 120 in retail so you know that in retail they gave up on pvp servers entirely and gave WM because everyone rolled horde because horde have better pvp racials. do you think everyone would just magically forget the last 15 years because they wanted to roll a dwarf pally? no, the majority of people who are serious about wpvp are horde. mostly undead. because of wotf. and you knew this would happen because of how much they had to nerf wotf over the years. the same as the orc stun racial. you should’ve rolled pve. that’s not a question. wpvp is not fair. it’s never been fair. it will never be fair. it won’t be fixed. you can look at retail to know that much. you get bgs early as the thing to try to help out.

2 Likes

It’s unfortunate how ironic of a statement this is.

People seem to have some very unrealistic ideas about what the PVP in PVP Server means.

That’s a completely inaccurate understanding. Perhaps the forums should focus this discussion a lot more around what those who are complaining believe the differences to be between PVP and PVE servers.

1 Like

technically a 120 man horde raid camping level 30 toons questing counts as pvp. i personally don’t want to deal with that so i went pve whenever i made a toon. wpvp is not honorable, or fair, or anything that these guys are building up in their heads. the pserver people cried to get the populations bigger than they were in vanilla and it messed things up for everyone else. now there’s thousands and thousands of more horde than alliance on most servers. you didn’t need to be nostradamus to see what P2 was going to do either. i hope for tranfers for alliance eventually but the “lul pve servers are carebear” for the same thing that they want (fair wpvp) is not cool.

It was definitely well discussed on the forums. I recall several posts saying things like, “The Purge is coming,” “You had better be 60, geared and ready!” and so on…

Someone I grouped with for questing in Tanaris whispered me this morning actually, and said that he was thinking of rerolling on a PVE server.

Here was the conversation:

me: “How’s the leveling coming?”
friend: “well a bit slow but I havent played a ton. Been getting ganked the last few days and makes me consider moving to a pve server idk”
me: “oh yeah? I hear ya, it can definitely be frustrating. Is this your main?”
friend: “it is yea. I keep wanting to play it through”
me: “Ah, cool. Yeah this is my main, too. Well, I think for questing, you definitely want to get into a group. When it was the 3 of us in Tanaris, we had almost no issues. You can farm ZF to like 50 or 52, and from 50 or 52, you can farm BRD XP runs.”
friend: “thats a good idea”
me: “if you heal, you can usually get groups a little lower. BRM will typically take like 20~30 minutes to get inside, since you prob have to corpse run it. I’ll usually plan my day out, like go to town get my stuff, then go to BRM and just spam goups. Yesterday, I got up really early to get some attunement quests done. That actually worked out great, because some others had the same idea, and we just got them all done together.”
friend: “ok so ill look for more people trying the same thing. these are solid ideas. hard to only have time to do dungeons though”
me: “Like, when I went to Tanaris, I just put in chat ‘Paladin, new in town looking for group’ or something, and you and the hunter replied”
friend: “ahh that was you too”
me: “It was really quick, and we got all our quests done”
friend: “yeah true. well thanks for the ideas”
me: “No problem. Lemme know if I can help with anything.”

i think a lot of people would be happier. the way the realms are right now just means that alliance get camped 24/7 and most of the rest of them are afk in IF not even trying to help each other. 0.o

It seems like this is truer on some servers than others. Herod Alliance seem to have a good reputation for fighting back, and overcoming the hurdles.

(And that’s just of the servers that claim faction imbalance - players from Sulfuras, Incindius, etc. seem to suggest that they have good balance, and lots of good PVP happening)

Larger servers and more 60s are leading to these problems, not a lot that can be done.

When Honor was released in April 2005 most people weren’t 60, hell most people had just STARTED the game (Worldwide release was February), and those who were 60 definitely weren’t farming MC and being as bored as the 60s are now. Ragnaros wasn’t even killed til April 25, 2005, after 1.4.

It’s bad juju all over the place.