Backed up ticket support?

Are tickets backed up? I used to play world of Warcraft years ago in vanilla and played up to cataclysm where the mist of pandera beta was going on… and then had stopped playing due to life events…

I had recently found out about world of Warcraft classic and had me interested in joining again… along with seeing how retail version is like now…

Found out my original account may have been hacked while inwas away and is currently locked… I placed a ticket in about a week ago and no replies… normally from what I remember they are really quick to reply (back in vanilla it would happen in game)

Due to the launch of new classic and overwatch 2?

Yes, the tickets are backed up right now and Blizz is working at clearing them as quickly as possible.

5 Likes

Yes, ticket time is a bit longer than normal. When you placed the ticket did you get a ticket number? If you didn’t get a confirmation and ticket number, then chances are the ticket didn’t go through. Also did you include a picture of your id to help identify you as the account holder if you can’t login to it.

2 Likes

My driver license?

3 Likes

I actually see two open tickets at the moment - and yes, queues are far longer than normal at the moment.

Have you tried resetting the password? This may just be a security lock.

6 Likes

I’ve reset the password, added athuenticators and updated all information since I’ve played last yes sir :slight_smile:

I’ve also struggling to upload the image of my I.D to my current tickets

Are you getting an error message? If the file is too big, then it won’t attach, so see if you can get the size lower and try again.

2 Likes

Any recommendations on how todo that? But yes it is an error message lol