Back in my day thread

Back in my day, DPS used to wait for the tank!
Yeeaap. Back in my day, guilds used to mean something. Uh huh, I tell ya. Back in my day, you had to walk eight miles one way to get a piece of green gear! Kids these days…

26 Likes

Back in my day, we used to spend hundreds of hours making and leveling multiple toons for every class so we could play different specs because it took an arm and a leg to swap

(Is that better)

6 Likes

Back in my day, son. You couldn’t cross the line between the Horde and the Alliance.

All this flim-flammin’, lovey dovey nonsense.

10 Likes

Honour points? Gear? Incentives? Back in my day you did world PvP because if it’s red, it’s dead. 0 rewards, 100% fun, 100% mandatory on a PvP server….

What’s a PvP server? Back in my day…

12 Likes

Yeah, and Gladiators really meant something then!

I tell ya, back in my day, you knew who the sickies were because they would get naked and dance on the mailboxes.

5 Likes

Back in my day we had to use external memory cards to save our game progress.

6 Likes

Back in the day every Tuesday maintenance was all day.

9 Likes

Ah, the days when green gear felt like a reward.

3 Likes

Back in muh Shadowlands days we night fae had our own secret drink bar. Good times

2 Likes

Back in my day…. Ksssshhhh errrrrr /AOL dial up noises

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

19 Likes

Back in my day, shadow form looked cool.

5 Likes

Back in my day, the horde had ogres. No idea what happened to that relationship. :thinking:

edit: Now that I think about it, what happened to all those Ogre Juggernauts and Goblin Turtles? :world_map::robot:

Back in my day you had to carry bullets or arrows in a bag, taking up space and quite a bit if you weren’t going back to town anytime soon.
Back in my day you had to feed and care for your pets or they would leave you.
Back in my day you had to level up weapon skills and even fighting with your bare hands(I kind of miss this).

9 Likes

Back in my day, I’d get a brand new, shiny sword to replace my old, worn out mace, and then proceed to miss and miss and miss because I hadn’t leveled up my sword skill yet.

/moo :cow:

5 Likes

Yeah, times were a lot harder back in the old days.

Why, back my day, you had to really work to put together a raid. None of this dang ol’ raid finder nonsense.

You had to have forty people ready to go at the drop of a hat.

Back in my day, you had to read quest text to find out where stuff was because nothing was marked on a map and stuff didn’t sparkle. Back in my day, buffs lasted 5 minutes! And we liked it!

9 Likes

Back in my day, we waited for the tank. That was last night, cause I was on the classic hardcore server and I’m trying to survive this thing.

1 Like

Soul

Shard

Bags

7 Likes

Back in my day, higher level guildies would run my noob butt all around the maps collecting flight paths so I could get from Teldrassil to Stormwind.

3 Likes

Back in my day we had a Quiver …